Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pure bloods

number-of.gif

Interesting - been banned from contributing to a thread about vaccination. No reason given.

No conspiracy theories, evidence based opinion... just rails against general orthodoxy

Someone got their feelings hurt or don't like being intellectually challenged.

Treatments are available, they just dont get used

If you think the vaccine is more effective then antibody treatments for a example, then you are wrong and believing lies.

Treatments are available and the do work. We just dont get to use them
Says who?

I am saying you said you can't catch cancer... in this case you can.

It is an STD that can cause cancers and thus is infectious >

HPV is a common virus that is spread through sexual contact. HPV infection can be serious. It can cause cancers, including cancer of the cervix, vulva, vagina, penis and anus, and some head and neck cancers. Types 16 and 18 cause up to 80% of the cervical cancers in women and up to 90% of HPV-related cancers in men.
And I'm sure if lots of people were getting cancer from HPV then there would already be a cure for it. The reason not much money is spent on a cure is because it's low on the priority list because it doesn't affect that many people

Says who?

We cant keep posting the same research over and over again for each individual poster. We need a way to collect links I think and have 1 big dumping ground. There is so much research out there proving this in this thread.

I mean as a example

This is higher efficacy then the vaccine for one against Delta and this is one of the poorer performers too

Here's a novel idea, provide everyone with assistance and advice on how to maintain good health. For those that do get sick, provide them with the best possible treatment in a timely fashion.

This should be easily achievable with all the money saved from testing, vaccination programmes, propaganda advertising campaigns, hotel quarantine/purpose built quarantine facilities, payments to isolate, job keeper payments and so on.
And if the hospitals get overrun what is the solution then? Doctors can't be pulled from thin air....they take how many years of training to have enough knowledge and experience to work?

And if the hospitals get overrun what is the solution then? Doctors can't be pulled from thin air....they take how many years of training to have enough knowledge and experience to work?

The hospitals are overrun according to Mao McGowan.

You are asking a question that already exists and hasnt been answered.

Covid isnt to blame. The governments underinvestment over 20 years is

The Australian states could have planned it better from early last year by trying to get more doctors, nurses and more beds but they didn't have good foresight. To be fair though there is no precedent for this so they winged it the whole time, but better management would have planned better. Unfortunately though there are many people that will vote these same people in again.....

The Australian states could have planned it better from early last year by trying to get more doctors, nurses and more beds but they didn't have good foresight. To be fair though there is no precedent for this so they winged it the whole time, but better management would have planned better. Unfortunately though there are many people that will vote these same people in again.....

We have 0 Covid cases in Western Australia though. Why are you blaming the imaginary ghost for?

In the immunisation laws in Australia a exemption exists if you have natural immunity

Why isnt this a exemption available? We are flat out ignoring legislation now and overlooking it it seems

Doctors reporting threat of fines if they order antibodies test, 20 grand.

Through out this whole thing, law has never meant a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Covid isnt to blame. The governments underinvestment over 20 years is

Just wait for the nurses who are gonna. Walk of the job when rhe carnage hits. There's a huge resentment in the workforce over whats been done.

We have 0 Covid cases in Western Australia though. Why are you blaming the imaginary ghost for?
The problem is, it's hard to put the rabbit back in the bag if it gets out. That's why your dictator of a premier is doing what he's doing

The problem is, it's hard to put the rabbit back in the bag if it gets out. That's why your dictator of a premier is doing what he's doing

What are you on about?

AMA has suggested dozens of fixes and how many do you think Mao has put into practice?

The problem isnt the lack of options to fix it. Its the lack of decisions and investments made. The hospitals are overrun because that is what Mao has decided to let happen.

Why you want to blame a external cause that doesnt exist is beyond logic. If you blame 0 Covid cases for hospitals being overrun, what does that say about your critical thinking here?

What are you on about?

AMA has suggested dozens of fixes and how many do you think Mao has put into practice?

The problem isnt the lack of options to fix it. Its the lack of decisions and investments made. The hospitals are overrun because that is what Mao has decided to let happen.

Why you want to blame a external cause that doesnt exist is beyond logic. If you blame 0 Covid cases for hospitals being overrun, what does that say about your critical thinking here?
That's what I already posted....no foresight from the premiers. They should have looked at the capacity issues last year

That's what I already posted....no foresight from the premiers. They should have looked at the capacity issues last year

Last year? The problems existed for a decade now. The thing is no one cared enough to notice.

Mao McGowan has bulldozed more hospitals then he has built in W.A.

Thats not foresight. Thats intent

The hospitals were never going to get overrun by Covid, you fell for the scare tactics. Don't feel too bad, most people did.

You can't run a society on 'what ifs'. The only logical solution is to deal with problems when and if they arise.

I've got that sickening feeling again now, 2nd jab this afternoon due to work mandates in order to keep employment. Just feels so ******* wrong and it's depressing.
See if you can get Pfizer instead of Moderna. Ask for the needle to be aspirated so it's not injected into your bloodstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back