Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just that. While rare, kids do still die from COVID. There have been around 280 deaths in the USA (from its total of 750,000 odd deaths) from under 12's.

That's true and I think you'll find most had leukemia or similar horrible disease.

I'd also suggest that there's more evidence that they caught covid-19 in hospital than there is that they picked it up at school, which is the basis of the vaccination of them argument since school and child care are rampant spreading grounds for other diseases.

I can tell you some kids will get very sick and need to be hospitalised some with long term effects with out a vaccine

I can tell you some kids will get very sick and need to be hospitalised some with long term effects with the vaccine

Here is my proof. Where is yours?

That's true and I think you'll find most had leukemia or similar horrible disease.

I'd also suggest that there's more evidence that they caught covid-19 in hospital than there is that they picked it up at school, which is the basis of the vaccination of them argument since school and child care are rampant spreading grounds for other diseases.
100%, has there even been documented cases of student to teacher spread, probably not, if so the vax cheerleaders would be screaming it from the rooftops... IMO asymptomatic super spreaders is a furphy.

That is a guess, not peer reviewed research

No, it's not a guess. I used the actual death toll for under 12's provided by the CDC, and the actual population figures are also accurate. As are the death toll and total deaths.

I had to assume an even spread of infections among all age groups (the 46 million infections are more or less spread out evenly among all ages) as I couldn't find stats anywhere on how many under 12's in the USA had caught it.

So roughly 280 deaths from 6.5 million kids infected. Those numbers are good for you! They demonstrate a very low chance of a child under 12 dying from COVID. Roughly 1/30,000 or 0.003 of children aged under 12 who get COVID die from it.

Which is also backed up by this data:

1636525296227.png

Age-specific mortality and immunity patterns of SARS-CoV-2 | Nature

At present 280 odd Children under 12 have died in the USA from COVID, out of the total of around 750,000 deaths. Those are the facts.

Going by those numbers, (assuming a 100 percent infection rate of the 45 million kids under 12 in the USA) you're looking at a total of around 2,000 deaths.

With a 90 percent efficacy from Moderna, less the deaths that have already occurred, you're looking at the vaccines saving the lives of around 1,500 children.

Any reason I have to prove it myself

Youre the one asking me for both data, while also asserting a statement of fact.

The facts are, in the USA, Moderna should save around 1,500 lives from COVID in Children under 12.

Now give me peer reviewed data on how many children under 12 will likely die from Moderna in the USA, assuming all 45 million of them are vaccinated.

Then we can compare the figures.

No, it's not a guess. I used the actual death toll for under 12's provided by the CDC, and the actual population figures are also accurate. As are the death toll and total deaths.

I had to assume an even spread of infections among all age groups (the 46 million infections are more or less spread out evenly among all ages) as I couldn't find stats anywhere on how many under 12's in the USA had caught it.

Not a guess but you have to assume?

I can tell you some kids will get very sick and need to be hospitalised some with long term effects with the vaccine

Here is my proof. Where is yours?
A potentially severe and dangerous complication can occur in children. Called multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), it can lead to life-threatening problems with the heart and other organs in the body. In this condition, different body parts, such as the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes, or gastrointestinal organs, can become inflamed.

Symptoms of MIS-C can include

• fever lasting more than a couple of days
  • rash
  • "bloodshot eyes"(redness of the white part of the eye)
  • stomachache
  • vomiting and/or diarrhea
  • a large, swollen lymph node in the neck
  • neck pain
  • red, cracked lips
  • a tongue that is redder than usual and looks like a strawberry
  • swollen hands and/or feet
  • irritability and/or unusual sleepiness

In the USA, they only count deaths where COVID played a role (likely mainly killing off obese kids and kids with other illnesses or conditions).

Still though, but for 'Bill Gates and the bioweapon', those kids would still be alive (unless the other thing they had also killed them over the past 12 months).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im waiting for your peer reviewed research that it is safe and effective

What the **** are you on about? No, you're the one asserting Moderna is dangerous and ineffective and more deadly than the disease. The burden is on you to prove that statement.

Assume all 45 million kids under 12 are vaccinated in the USA. Your benchmark is 1,500 kids dead to pull ahead of the benefit of the vaccine (that's how many lives will be saved, assuming a mortality rate in kids of around 0.003 percent and an efficacy of 90 odd percent).

You need to prove (via peer reviewed evidence) that 45 million Moderna vaccinated kids will lead to more than 1,500 dead kids.

Good luck. There have been nearly 40 million vaccine doses administered in Australia, for a total of 8 deaths (and I'm pretty sure none of them were kids, although to be fair kids havent been vaccinated at any numbers yet).

You're going to need to find another 1,492 dead kids somewhere to come out on par the the number of kids lives saved.

What the fu** are you on about? No, you're the one asserting Moderna is dangerous and ineffective and more deadly than the disease. The burden is on you to prove that statement.

Assume all 45 million kids under 12 are vaccinated in the USA. Your benchmark is 1,500 kids dead to pull ahead of the benefit of the vaccine (that's how many lives will be saved, assuming a mortality rate in kids of around 0.003 percent and an efficacy of 90 odd percent).

You need to prove (via peer reviewed evidence) that 45 million Moderna vaccinated kids will lead to more than 1,500 dead kids.

Good luck. There have been nearly 40 million vaccine doses administered in Australia, for a total of 8 deaths (and I'm pretty sure none of them were kids, although to be fair kids havent been vaccinated at any numbers yet).

You're going to need to find another 1,492 dead kids somewhere to come out on par the the number of kids lives saved.

You are the one asserting it is safe and okay as is the TGA

This is despite the fact by Modernas own admission they have not done the research yet

So once again, where is the research you and TGA are relying on to say it is safe to use?

You are the one asserting it is safe and okay as is the TGA

Yeah based on peer reviewed data that shows it is:

Conclusions: The mRNA-1273 vaccine showed 94.1% efficacy at preventing Covid-19 illness, including severe disease. Aside from transient local and systemic reactions, no safety concerns were identified.

Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine | NEJM

In a prospective cohort study at Kaiser Permanente Southern California (KPSC), an analysis of 352,878 recipients of 2 doses of mRNA-1273 matched to 352,878 unvaccinated individuals found a vaccine effectiveness of 87% (99.3% CI: 85-90%) against COVID-19 diagnosis and 96% (99.3% CI: 91-98%) against COVID-19 hospitalization. The study was conducted during the emergence of the Delta variant, which was identified in 47% of cases in fully vaccinated individuals. These data have been posted to a preprint server and submitted for peer review.

Moderna highlights new clinical data on SpikeVax, its COVID-19 vaccine | medthority.com

In this multistate interim analysis of 32,867 medical encounters among adults of all ages during June–August 2021, when the Delta variant was predominant in the United States, VE of all three authorized COVID-19 vaccines combined remained high against hospitalization (86%) and ED/UC encounters (82%).

These findings reaffirm the high protection of COVID-19 vaccines against moderate and severe COVID-19 resulting in ED, UC, and hospital visits and underscore the importance of full COVID-19 vaccination and continued benefits of COVID-19 vaccination during Delta variant predominance.

Interim Estimates of COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Against COVID-19–Associated Emergency Department or Urgent Care Clinic Encounters and Hospitalizations Among Adults During SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant Predominance — Nine States, June–August 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

Where is your peer reviewed data that (apparently) discounts the above?

800-1200 children under 14 drown per year in United States just for some perspective
Theres already been a peer reviewed study shows for every 1 kid saved by the vax, 117 will die, been posted in this thread. Its trolling and ignoring dead kids. Don't respond to it

Then there's the thousands of miscarriages post vaxx...

Its very rare but kids have been dying drinking Thier vaxxed mother's milk. About as rare as covid deaths.

IMG_20211110_172321_170.jpg

Went and had my first jab this morning because i want to see my sister early next year as i haven't seen her in person for over two years and i need to catch a plane to do so.

All i will say is no effen way did the needle enter my arm, i've had injections in the past and there is no way an injection has happened that damn fast, from me feeling the needle tip to the nurse saying " that's it done " at pretty much the same time. I even checked my arm when i got back to the car and for the life of me couldn't see any visible mark where the needle went in.
You're lucky then I couldn't even sleep on one side of my body for 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back