DaMan

Senior List
Jun 5, 2004
Port
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
western bulldogs
1. I have the choice between building in a court or on an average street. Besides less traffic, what are the advantages with buying in a court?

2. Also, I am considering buying a display house on a main road. Traffic aint too bad right now but I think it could possibly be extended to link up with another main road. This could potentially cut travel time when travelling from another near by suburb to the local shopping centre and the Highway out of town. Is this risky or should I go for the stressful option of building in the court or take a chance and hope the road isn't extended?

Hope I can get some feedback, it would be much appreciated.

If possible try and steer clear of main roads, unless its a real bargain but then dont forget some one will be wanting that same bargain when it comes to re-sale, they take longer to sell and dont show as much return, unless you have good access and frontage parking which could some one with a truck etc..

Quite courts is usually what every one looks for, no passing traffic and the blokes at the end of courts are usually wider.

If possible try and steer clear of main roads, unless its a real bargain but then dont forget some one will be wanting that same bargain when it comes to re-sale, they take longer to sell and dont show as much return, unless you have good access and frontage parking which could some one with a truck etc..

Quite courts is usually what every one looks for, no passing traffic and the blokes at the end of courts are usually wider.

:D Tru dat.

20 years ago they'd be playing cricket/football in the court....nowadays they are all playing XBox. </crustyoldfool>

Your house should be more secure and less of a risk of getting broken into in a court as you get to see what is going on with the neighbours and vice versa. Easy to identify any suspicious characters in a Court

It is potentially more social for this reason as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Court or regular street?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back