Cousins Reportedly Missing In USA

Remove this Banner Ad

He didn't turn up to rehab - FACT
The other shit is basically along the same lines, either way the guy needs to get his life sorted out but seems like he doesn't want that, what a waste of talent!

????? Please explain why it is a "FACT" he didnt turn up??? As far as I know the clinic is neither confirming or denying..... Where is your source?? And dont say the people he met in there last time trying to call his mobile.... why would he call back a bunch of spotlight looking people after they have left messages on his phone, exactly the same reason they have gone to the media and claimed he's gone missing. At the end of the day, no-one knows except him and his legal counsel where he is.

I would also just like to add that your CEO who said: "West Coast chief executive Trevor Nisbett was stunned to hear of Cousins's disappearance in LA.
"It seems to us he never had any intentions to return (to rehab). We feel betrayed," Nisbett told The Australian." is a complete fool and must know nothing about professionalism and ethics as like in the same way he dealt with finding out about his first arrest then sacked him a day later to only have the drug charges dropped, has now gone and believed and commented about something that is purely hearsay....... Judging people before you know the full story...... you must step down now you clown, you have just lost all your integrity. :rolleyes:

Has any one given the thought of ben going to a different rehab clinic ? He would know the media would be massive at the summit centre and possibly hes just gone to a different centre.

But what evers happend to ben all we can hope for that he is safe and well.

????? Please explain why it is a "FACT" he didnt turn up??? As far as I know the clinic is neither confirming or denying..... Where is your source?? And dont say the people he met in there last time trying to call his mobile.... why would he call back a bunch of spotlight looking people after they have left messages on his phone, exactly the same reason they have gone to the media and claimed he's gone missing. At the end of the day, no-one knows except him and his legal counsel where he is.

I would also just like to add that your CEO who said: "West Coast chief executive Trevor Nisbett was stunned to hear of Cousins's disappearance in LA.
"It seems to us he never had any intentions to return (to rehab). We feel betrayed," Nisbett told The Australian." is a complete fool and must know nothing about professionalism and ethics as like in the same way he dealt with finding out about his first arrest then sacked him a day later to only have the drug charges dropped, has now gone and believed and commented about something that is purely hearsay....... Judging people before you know the full story...... you must step down now you clown, you have just lost all your integrity. :rolleyes:

I agree with that. Seems to me that Nissy is becoming a bit gun shy. He seems to be so sh$t scared of the AFL, that he is jumping in before he gets all the facts. Perhaps the pressure is getting to him and he should rethink his position. I am yet to pay my membership for 2008 but when I do I will be writing a in length my opinion of the club's handling of the whole sorry saga which has been 2007. (Not that anyone will give a rats - even though I have been a member since 1989).

Seems to me that Nissy is becoming a bit gun shy.

Nisbett is becoming 'Ben shy'. It seems that quite a few people here are sympathetic to Ben no matter what, but are quick to condemn Nisbett.

Nisbett has been defending Ben for many years, and taking a lot of hits for him and is no doubt tiring of it all. Besides, Nisbett's repsonsibility is to the club, the WHOLE team, the supporters, etc, not to Ben alone.

Agree 100% - If this blows over and Ben turns up safe and well Nisbett needs to step down for the sake of WCE and his own credibility. This would also be the only avenue which would allow Ben Cousins to return to the club however very unlikley.

I know that Cuz knows people in the states (Australians that spend a lot of time there and a few yanks). Maybe he is spending time with them? They are cashed up and will look after him no worries. They are party animals like he is, so I am sure he is being looked after in the way he wanted to. No need to worry about him being in the "dangerous city" that is LA. What is of more concern is his return for his charges and what the judge may say. Also, I would think his career is over now, I don't think AD would like this too much. I am sure it is more than likely he can handle himself over there in terms of the drugs, he has been doing it long enough and he stays away from the real dangerous stuff and methods.

Shame if he has decided that it just couldn't wait till his career was properly over.

Pick 9 and Montagna would have been awesome. Damn hindsight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree 100% - If this blows over and Ben turns up safe and well Nisbett needs to step down for the sake of WCE and his own credibility. This would also be the only avenue which would allow Ben Cousins to return to the club however very unlikley.
Personally when I heard the news this morning I just breathed a sigh of relief that he was no longer West Coasts problem. So, so glad he was cut from our club, NEVER to return.

Why is Nisbett copping the blame for Cousins being a totally unreliable? He was supposed to be somewhere (a condition of a court hearing) and isnt there. He no doubt will turn up somewhere soon, safe and smirking his little smirk, but really does that change the fact that his health, future AFL prospects and a court of this country demanded that he attend rehab, and he didn't?

Why do people continue to defend him? He is a lost cause, face it.

I can understand you Eagle fans being gutted you lost probably the best player of the past 10 years, but now he is gone, you should ease up on him. Half the chicks in the world would kill for a slice of Benny and after the shit way he has been treated in Oz, good luck to him.. Seriously what bloke wouldnt like to be picked up by those 2 glams in a black Merc.. Go for it Benny! Do it for us Aussie blokes:thumbsu:

Mmmm this could be quite bad. But what have we learnt in the past people? The media are manipulative ****wits and can't be trusted. We don't know the true story. He's probably got some sort of reasoning behind it all like he did last time.

i think you will find that ben is over in the us having abit of ben time getting his head sorted before he heads to rehab. funnily enough he has managed to loose the media doing it

i think you will find that ben is over in the us having abit of ben time getting his head sorted before he heads to rehab. funnily enough he has managed to loose the media doing it
Totally agree and understandable really. The way the media hounds him over here is just ridiculous, everyone is so desperate for a story about him it could well be unberable for him.

So a man goes to LA and has to go straight to where hes told to go by ????? I cant believe people on here are bagging cousins , hes unemployed admitted to a drug problem is being followed where ever he goes and you wonder why hes trying to avoid the media and having to take drugs to keep his sanity and get a hard on ...cmon who said he was checking in this week ??? Why doesnt Vlad Demitiriou put an injuction on patient medical records confidentiality like they did with another club and players from it... This is a joke go and follow the wiggles or Hiii Five around see what they get up to .... and if he has associations with well known criminals why arent they being locked up ???

As for the eagles i dont think members thoughts are what they are worried abouts its only about the CORPORATE DOLLAR their interested in.... Nesbitt and all who covered west coasts probs for years should be held accountable...

So a man goes to LA and has to go straight to where hes told to go by ????? I cant believe people on here are bagging cousins , hes unemployed admitted to a drug problem is being followed where ever he goes and you wonder why hes trying to avoid the media and having to take drugs to keep his sanity and get a hard on ...cmon who said he was checking in this week ??? Why doesnt Vlad Demitiriou put an injuction on patient medical records confidentiality like they did with another club and players from it... This is a joke go and follow the wiggles or Hiii Five around see what they get up to .... and if he has associations with well known criminals why arent they being locked up ???

As for the eagles i dont think members thoughts are what they are worried abouts its only about the CORPORATE DOLLAR their interested in.... Nesbitt and all who covered west coasts probs for years should be held accountable...
Thanks for your input.

Maybe he heard the only club interested in him was Freo. A life of drugs and women doesn't seem that bad after all in comparison.

He can pull off caps and snake skin boots, but not even Ben could look good in purple.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins Reportedly Missing In USA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back