Media Coveted return could cost more than money.

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_1853.png

fumbler the extraordinaire made his re-re-re-re-re okeydoke7 return to the SFA some days ago, but at what cost?

Some of the special hat wearers have made it their life's work to both hinder fumbler's return and attack the Old Boys with
club penalties as well as their Coach, Managers and players.

Some of the tactics from within the Associations Board have been little more than seagulls fighting over a chip.

The SFA was founded back in the old black and white days by some guy who was most likely the worlds oldest virgin not living in his Mums basement,
which he wanted other (guessing) humans to have fun with and enjoy their time doing it.

Participation was the aim of his dream.

The more people he could get to enjoy their time would stop famines and world wars and i've been led to believe and even some stuff i haven't mentioned.

Fast Forward something many years and we seen that poor blokes vision torn apart and trashed, it's astonishing that so few would believe they are more important to the history of that one persons passion of bringing people together and instead tear it down, kick it, spit on it and drown it in their own tears.

When did it become the norm in the Sweet FA to be all about trying to limit peoples fun and time spent here?

4j5zem.jpg

Banning players for their involvement in what exactly?
Trying to have a few laughs with some like minded people like yourself?
We're all effed then as we all do it, ban yourself for liking someone else's post.

I remember a case some time ago involving a player who i have held in great esteem for many, many seasons where he signed players from the past, which others hated with a passion. He may or may not have had their permission but was it wrong?
Was this in fact done to fumbler?

Having someone miss one or two games due to some harmless spelling mistakes or even a whole name wrong is a bit of fun but when you are pushing to ban a person for six weeks for being a captain is over extreme and isn't fun anymore, it's not even a joke.

Remember the next time you want to just enjoy your time in the SFA looking over your shoulder for the SFA Police

OIP (1).jpg

Ahhh takes me back to those clique groups running the SFA.

endorsed by fumbler so get stuffed.

endorsed by fumbler so get stuffed.​

This is GREAT!

So ask yourself, average Sweet FA person, would you rather post with fumbler, or the campaigners who stab OOB in the back?

Happy to be where I'm at, thanks for asking.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

This is GREAT!

So ask yourself, average Sweet FA person, would you rather post with fumbler, or the campaigners who stab OOB in the back?

Happy to be where I'm at, thanks for asking.
I'm siding with anyone on the stabbing side of things.

You are smart and have some very solid points. Good to see some people have common sense around this joint unlike certain team leaderships around this joint
Simp Onlyfans GIF by INF1N1TE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are smart and have some very solid points. Good to see some people have common sense around this joint unlike certain team leaderships around this joint
'Around this joint' didn't need to be used twice in the same sentence just for future reference.

You are smart and have some very solid points. Good to see some people have common sense around this joint unlike certain team leaderships
Actually I just realized you were probably referring to the OOB leadership in which case you are spot on

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Coveted return could cost more than money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back