COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

So you get locked in with infectious people? How Is that smart?
Well if you stay in your apartment and don't go into the common areas it's probably reasonably smart

So you get locked in with infectious people? How Is that smart?

It has cruise ship potential, yes but I understand there will be police on every floor of every tower, so I gather they won't be wandering around.

Wouldn't want to be one of those cops

The indication seems to be that there will be 500 per shift, so they’ll be dragging people in from all over the city.

The indication seems to be that there will be 500 per shift, so they’ll be dragging people in from all over the city.
Hope they follow protocol better than the Security guards did and have the proper PPE

The cases in those towers will skyrocket

There are two small lifts that are the only way up and down to the 20 odd floors each tower has.
Most apartments are cramped with people. Halls are small and cramped .

Transmission risk would be very high . I feel very sorry for those people . Most have done it very tough in life for one reason or another .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is head of state, it starts and ends with him, like it or not, that’s the by product of leadership. He blames everyone else other than himself or his other “leaders”, he is a horrible example of what a good leader should be.

He needs to read the book “Extreme Ownership”, he is nothing what that book represents.
And your views then on Trump who you’ve paraded as the epitome of leadership on this board for many years?

The good thing is if the problem is relatively contained

even if everyone in the those towers Gets the virus then it won’t swamp the hospital system

that said if there’s risk of it spreading like a cruise ship then get the elderly out of there asap

even if everyone in the those towers Gets the virus then it won’t swamp the hospital system

that said if there’s risk of it spreading like a cruise ship then get the elderly out of there asap
Cruise ship was mainly shared recycled ventilation that spread it from locked cabin to cabin,I dont know if the towers are ventilated that way ???
Or if they have opening windows ???

If we get 3k cases where there are a lot of at risk people I think it will be pretty ugly.

It's more cases than we've had over the last four months combined

Pretty much all the North Melbourne footy club guys live in those suburbs

Three North players are moving tonight apparently. No Bulldogs.

Cruise ship was mainly shared recycled ventilation that spread it from locked cabin to cabin,I dont know if the towers are ventilated that way ???
Or if they have opening windows ???
They are very old and run down . Havent been in one for 18 months but previously I was seeing clients pretty much weekly .
Windows do open but doubt they would have other ventilation .

Most residents mingle and congregate in the halls , near the lifts and lobby . All small tight areas.
A fair portion of the residents wouldn't probably even know what covid is or what is happening .

They are very old and run down . Havent been in one for 18 months but previously I was seeing clients pretty much weekly .

Most residents mingle and congregate in the halls , near the lifts and lobby . All small tight areas.
A fair portion of the residents wouldn't probably even know what covid is or what is happening .
They are being locked into their places.
It will be hard they will probably need to organise rostered movements depending on the ratio in each flat

These are the ones at the end of Union road? I lived on Union road for a few years, loved it.. but it’s a tail of 2 worlds, sun goes down you’re best to stay inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back