COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no shame saying you do not know something.

Many of the AOs are redeployed public servants and council workers. Where did you think they came from?
Dan will continue to use Parking Officers and clerical staff to administer and run the hotels. Baggage handlers are now doing security.

Sleep well everybody.

Exactly two weeks after BLM marches cases explode. I'm ******* seething at those morons. If this spreads to remote communities they WILL kill more aborigines than they claimed to protect in custody. Absolute ******* morons.

and your definition of 'exactly' is? didn't see many 'public housing residents' in the BLM protests by the way

This is the unfortunate reality of the response to Covid and the social impacts it has on millions of Australians, if you were to say to anyone in any other time of history that "There will be a time where the worlds economy will be savaged and millions upon millions of people will be jobless, homeless and without means to support themselves because of a respiratory virus that 99% of people survive" you would tell me I am a nutter. Would you not? That is the reality here.

Yes mate, yes I would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as I thought, it doesn't say it's related to this outbreak at all.

Would anyone in their right mind believe what Mikakos says?

Van Nuffy - "There's no evidence to suggest this outbreak was caused by a super spreader"
Mikakos - "There's evidence to suggest we have had 1 super spreader"

LMFAO, these people, deadset, they are the leaders of this state. What a doozy.

Would anyone in their right mind believe what Mikakos says?

Van Nuffy - "There's no evidence to suggest this outbreak was caused by a super spreader"
Mikakos - "There's evidence to suggest we have had 1 super spreader"

LMFAO, these people, deadset, they are the leaders of this state. What a doozy.

People need to look into the details of the information we are being fed, not just accept it on face value. There are some very rubbery figures.

Death number 104 that was announced in April:

"104. In NSW the death of an 85-year-old man was reclassified as COVID-19 related. The man was a resident of Opal Aged Care, western Sydney, and died on 27 April 2020. The change follows new national guidance on the classifications of deaths. Announced 25 June 2020."

Then there is this on July 3:

"254 new cases in Australia: 189 historic cases reported in ship crew members were classified as Australian cases"

This is what they get for being in lockdown:

They are getting $1200
They are getting food delivered for free
They are not paying rent for 2 weeks
They are in lockdown for 5 days
Most likely it'll be more than 5 days. It's up to 14 days and at least 5 days. Depends what they find and whether people are tested. They have said anyone who refuses a test will be treated as a positive case.

We'll see what happens. There are reasons why they are doing what they are doing.

Do we know if the cases are related to the protests?

There were protests in other states yet no explosion in cases.
There was no explosion in other states connected to the rally because the other states didn't have cases.

If 10,000 people get together but none of them have the virus then there is no spread.

The other states doesn't prove or disprove whether Melbournes rally directly caused a spread.

But I know Melbournes BLM rally didn't. - Not going to back up why i know this - but I just do.

Most likely it'll be more than 5 days. It's up to 14 days and at least 5 days. Depends what they find and whether people are tested. They have said anyone who refuses a test will be treated as a positive case.

We'll see what happens. There are reasons why they are doing what they are doing.

There was no explosion in other states connected to the rally because the other states didn't have cases.

If 10,000 people get together but none of them have the virus then there is no spread.

The other states doesn't prove or disprove whether Melbournes rally directly caused a spread.

But I know Melbournes BLM rally didn't. - Not going to back up why i know this - but I just do.
But other states did have active cases at that time. Official ones. God knows how many unofficial,

People need to look into the details of the information we are being fed, not just accept it on face value. There are some very rubbery figures.

Death number 104 that was announced in April:

"104. In NSW the death of an 85-year-old man was reclassified as COVID-19 related. The man was a resident of Opal Aged Care, western Sydney, and died on 27 April 2020. The change follows new national guidance on the classifications of deaths. Announced 25 June 2020."

Then there is this on July 3:

"254 new cases in Australia: 189 historic cases reported in ship crew members were classified as Australian cases"

There's no big conspiracy theory here - there really isn't

But other states did have active cases at that time. Official ones. God knows how many unofficial,

Other states may have had some small number of cases but there's no explosion in cases from after the rally.

I'm sure they could fill everyone in with some more details about how everything in the last 6 weeks has played out, but most likely they are choosing not to release some details to the public.

I have heard a couple of things but certainly aren't putting that information out here.

There is no spread directly from the BLM rally. There is no conspiracy theory there.

And I believe that we shouldn't have had the BLM rally because of the potential for it to spread.

Other states may have had some small number of cases but there's no explosion in cases from after the rally.

I'm sure they could fill everyone in with some more details about how everything in the last 6 weeks has played out, but most likely they are choosing not to release some details to the public.

I have heard a couple of things but certainly aren't putting that information out here.

There is no spread directly from the BLM rally. There is no conspiracy theory there.

And I believe that we shouldn't have had the BLM rally because of the potential for it to spread.
So, what are you saying?

There were cases in states that had the BLM protests. They haven't seen a jump, but Vic has. So is it other factors, and not the BLM protests?

Not sure what your point is. I don't see a conspiracy, just a sh*tload of potential factors that have lead to vastly different outcomes in different states. For some posters to point it to the BLM protest just seems simplistic.

So where are they from Bumps?

My next post helps explain it, could be from anywhere. Hypothetical scenario. A person goes into hospital for heart surgery, complications arise and they pass away, gets classified as Covid. In the case of the 90 year old do you think it's likely that he didn't have co-morbidities? 96% of the deaths in Italy were people with co-morbidities.

Remove this Banner Ad

COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back