Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an esky next to the porch.
Jmac, your beer drinking porch approach reminds my of an experience of yesteryear.

We had just moved into a very old double fronted house in Ascot Vale (with a big verandah and porch), after moving all our belongings to the new abode, I duly drank a hundred beers.

Wake up in morning for a wee, our bedroom door is locked (old crappy house), Im busting for a wee. Mrs Leon, sensing my urgency said wee out the window, window is jammed. Locked in bedroom and no way out, busting for a wee after 100 beers.

Mrs Leon, says wee in your blundstone boot..... it was the only practical option.

What I learnt, Im glad I have big feet (boot holds lots of volume) and blundstones are water tight

Jmac, your beer drinking porch approach reminds my of an experience of yesteryear.

We had just moved into a very old double fronted house in Ascot Vale (with a big verandah and porch), after moving all our belongings to the new abode, I duly drank a hundred beers.

Wake up in morning for a wee, our bedroom door is locked (old crappy house), Im busting for a wee. Mrs Leon, sensing my urgency said wee out the window, window is jammed. Locked in bedroom and no way out, busting for a wee after 100 beers.

Mrs Leon, says wee in your blundstone boot..... it was the only practical option.

What I learnt, Im glad I have big feet (boot holds lots of volume) and blundstones are water tight
That’s gold.

Even at 62yo, a bloke continues to learn. My latest life discovery is that birds get bitten by spiders whilst in the big gum trees. On my walk this morning, there was a dead sparrow below a tree that had a giant huntsman wrapped around it's face. Only 62 years to work that out
Nice to read stuff posted by younger posters...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be certifiably insane. I was up just after 4:30 to head into Fed Square to check out the Sunrise Grand Final Eve broadcast. I think it was the offer of a free breakfast that drew me in. Sorry for scaring anyone at this hour of the morning with my troll impression.
IMG_4313.jpeg
IMG_4311.jpeg IMG_4315.jpeg IMG_4316.jpeg

Last edited:
Crown Grand Final Breakfast. What a way to start the day. IMG_4333.jpeg IMG_4334.jpeg IMG_4336.jpeg I’ve never been to Crown in my life before, and ended up at the North Melbourne one by mistake. What a twatwaffle I am. Took me ages to find the correct location at the Palladium, but I finally made it.

IMG_4335.jpeg IMG_4337.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back