Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick-n-healthy 5 minute lunch with 5 ingredients:

- Wild rice
- Tuna in oil
- Home grown tomatoes
- Avocado
- Toasted mixed seeds

Top with olive oil, vinegar, & oregano. Add salt to taste.

#nosunblest

View attachment 870993
One of my favourite quick meals is a similar, less healthy, more asian version of that:

White rice
tinned tuna
avocado
whatever salad vegies are in the fridge
a mountain of fresh herbs - preferably coriander, mint and Asian basil, but whatever is available

mix through with sesame oil, soy and sri racha sauce.

One of my favourite quick meals is a similar, less healthy, more asian version of that:

White rice
tinned tuna
avocado
whatever salad vegies are in the fridge
a mountain of fresh herbs - preferably coriander, mint and Asian basil, but whatever is available

mix through with sesame oil, soy and sri racha sauce.

That sounds yum man!

I'll put forward a motion that all worthy food ideas are tagged with #nosunblest. Perhaps also #mymedalsarereal.

Just for easy retrieval.

Last edited:

White rice
tinned tuna
avocado
Almost identical to my favourite, the differences are:
Replace rice with salami
Replace tuna with cheese
Replace avacodo with pizza base
Just add tomato pizza base sauce and it's done.

1588750021030.png
White sauce is a bug%er - stir it for 4 hours - nothing happens - sneak away for a glass of light relief.. - eg..

1588750148633.png
return to the white sauce - FMD - not only has it thickened in one's brief absence but it's gone lumpy...

anyway - whisked the hell out of it.. all good now, smoked cod in, parsley, some peas - should do the trick

Cheers all - enjoy your Uber Eats, Sunblest whatever...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 871083
White sauce is a bug%er - stir it for 4 hours - nothing happens - sneak away for a glass of light relief.. - eg..

View attachment 871084
return to the white sauce - FMD - not only has it thickened in one's brief absence but it's gone lumpy...

anyway - whisked the hell out of it.. all good now, smoked cod in, parsley, some peas - should do the trick

Cheers all - enjoy your Uber Eats, Sunblest whatever...
I always have my beverage within reach as I cook*

*pro tip

Hey don't be too hasty. My first name is Darren, and my boyfriend's surname is Andrews and I have threatened to take his name if we get married. So that could be me. I'm no relation, I have had no part in COVID lockdown laws, and my ears are nicely proportioned, so take it easy.
OK Darren Andrews doesn't go on my list of never to be heard again words!

I always have my beverage within reach as I cook*

*pro tip

I only cook to explain the disappearance of wine. Where's the bottle of shiraz gone? Oh sorry I put it in the sauce. All of it? Yeah, except for this little thimble I'm drinking to ensure it was worth cooking with; I hope you enjoy dinner.

You’ve got to look for gourmet moments when you can. An olive wrapped in salami, stick it in your gob. A late night walk to the kebab shop when the wife is asleep. It all adds up re...

Or just leave the phone at home/in office/in car before you go into stealth mode...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Or just explain that you lost your phone and that the person who returned it to you must have been a frequenter of that kind of establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back