List Mgmt. Crameri, Gumbleton - Essendon vs Daw, Black - North

Who would you take? Rememberring what you'd have to trade.

• Daw

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Black

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • Gumbleton

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Crameri

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be a problem but it is also an advantage both in terms of trading and the greater potential that may exist - he can only get better one would think, because the potential is there.
For a bloke that has played 80 odd games and is in his 7th season of AFL footy, if he hasn't taken the game by the scruff of the neck yet, he's not likely to in the future.

It really is shaping up like another year of being unable to obtain a KPF! Even though we are desperate for one is it worth giving up a first round draft pick for a mediochre player if he is what you need? Aaron Black is shaping up as our only option IMO. Watts would need a serious kick up the backside and I just dont feel like footy is his priority ATM.

Anyone going to mention what we'd need to trade for any of those guys? Black would almost certainly be the most expensive because of his clear potential. But I reckon we'd be up for our first pick + a decent player, eg Zac Clarke.

Daw I doubt they'd trade, and even if they would we'd have to pay miles over the odds for someone who, hype aside, will probably only ever be a good ordinary footballer. At best.

Crameri wouldn't fit that well into our forward line, so trading what he's worth would probably be too much for him.

Gumbleton we could probably get for virtually nothing. Maybe a third rounder, possibly not even that.

IMO we shouldn't bother with any of them. Maybe Gumby in the PSD. Better off looking for a 21-22 year old in the state leagues that's a late developer or just drafting them at 18 and waiting.

What about Sam Reid from swans?
For me a replacement for Mc Pharlin would be more important if it looks like we have no-one

What about Sam Reid from swans?
For me a replacement for Mc Pharlin would be more important if it looks like we have no-one
I wouldn't have thought there was any chance of this, particularly from the swans viewpoint. Is it possible that we are falling into the same old trap of trying to recruit instead of develop?

I wouldn't have thought there was any chance of this, particularly from the swans viewpoint. Is it possible that we are falling into the same old trap of trying to recruit instead of develop?

There's always room in an off-season for a mature trade/pickup, that doesn't mean we aren't developing anything (Taberner, Howson)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Crameri, Gumbleton - Essendon vs Daw, Black - North

Back