Cressa gone before he started??

Remove this Banner Ad

...wrong (?)

I do to but it looks pretty set. We hear all this hoopla about Cressa coaching at Brissie and now this! What's going on?

I was wrapped when I heard he was coaching the midfield. :confused:

Ummm, yeah......... Wrong. Who's stealing sentence fragments around here???? :eek:

Might post on the Sydney board - see what they know.

Upon further investigation, the Lions website list him as an assistant, Sydney's doesn't.

Don't know what that means, but I'm sure if the Swans had snared him from our grasp, it would have been a big story and we'd have heard all about it.

I reckon what may have happened it that Roosy has rung up his old charge in Cresswell and asked him what he reckoned about Spriggs. Spriggs gets drafted by Sydney and says it's great that Cresswell had faith in him enough to recommend him.

If that's accurate (and I may be hoping) it's very sloppy journalism on the part of the anonymous Age writer

did they just make a typo or something? like in port's site, they had notting's picture instead of Shattock's when they were introducing the new recruits.

in that article, it doesnt have cressa, just spriggs, so....THIS IS CONFUSING!!!:)

Yeah, I was freaking out when I read that the other day. Are there two Daryn Cresswell's? Did we appoint some other ex-Swan midfielder that I'm mixing him up with?

It's Lyall Johnson, who's normally reliable, and the picture of Spriggs signing autographs in a spanking new Swans top gives the impression Cresswell was standing just out of shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cressa gone before he started??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back