Game Day Crows vs Power - Showdown R3 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep the powder dry/rotate & share and then explode for the line in the last.
Reckon Dixon will be subbed at half time hammy/quad?

Rob - This is the type of game we need to see week in, week out
TT - Waste of time playing in the twos, been huge so far
Max - Going to be a gun, loving his willingness to get right in amongst the scraps
Dawson - Bloody hell he's been a massive pick up for us
Maybe letting him dominate sanfl for a few weeks is where his confidence came from.

Milera, Milera, Milera... the club has backed him in over the last 13 months moreso than any other player I can ever remember

Has given absolutely nothing in that entire time

Surely it's time to repay a little of that faith?

Honestly, Chayce Jones has more ability as a small defender.

Runs all day too.

Maybe letting him dominate sanfl for a few weeks is where his confidence came from.

It's probably more to do with Fogarty missing tbh. The biggest issue Thilly had so far is he looks lost as a third tall. Like that boy has no concept at all of not being the main man.

It might be time for a switch. Move Tex to third tall and let the Thilly/Fog partnership take the reigns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good resilience from us - they'v threatended to kick away 3 or 4 times, and we keep dragging ourselves back into it.

Peds and Thrilla the highlights of the first half for me. Two massive parts of our future success right there.

Special mention to Max who continues to show matuturity beyond his years. What a get he's been. (Doesn't mind getting in the middle of the argy bargy either just quietly - has inserted himself on a few occassions. Love that from a young first year player).

Milera, Milera, Milera... the club has backed him in over the last 13 months moreso than any other player I can ever remember

Has given absolutely nothing in that entire time

Surely it's time to repay a little of that faith?
i just dont think he's ever going to get that confidence back in his body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows vs Power - Showdown R3 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back