Cummings is now a pie

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, good luck to both players. Crabb definately deserved a recall to an AFL club, although I still have my doubts about Cummings as a long term player.

Still, Round 2 vs Collingwood is going to be VERY interesting!

Originally posted by jod23
Yeah good luck to Scotty...he will always be one of my favourite players, hopefully after his career is over he'll come back west and get involved with the Media.

Fingers crossed we don't see him back in WA in 2003.

Good luck to them both!

Mr Eagle's idea could be interesting!

Best of luck to Scottie. I think he is lucky to be picked up by the woods. Mayhaps he may learn from this and become a little more dedicated to his fitness and attitude.

Can't help but think if he was more dedicated instead of being the club clown, he would be still at the Eagles.

Still best of luck, I was hoping to see him back in black and white, but in the WAFL this year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to Scotti at his new club. I hope he does something extra ordinary so it comes back to the eagles hierarchy and bites them on the backside.

I hope Scotty makes the most of his chance at a FOURTH AFL club but I think he has only himself to blame for what happened at the Eagles.

This remark is the sort of crap that caused Jason Heatley to punch the sky at Subi the other year (for which he subsequently apologised). Players prove themselves right, not the club wrong, when they perform after not trying at their previous club.

I hope the Eagles beat Collingwood every time they play them. Yourself?

I couldn't help but smile when Scotty said (on the same day he got picked up by the Pies): "I always like to play well - especially against my old clubs, which will be about every 2 weeks now":D

Remove this Banner Ad

Cummings is now a pie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back