cupido

Remove this Banner Ad

hbk

Debutant
Jun 23, 2004
i was down at the lexus centre yesterday and saw something that caught my eye!
damian cupido and rupert betheras were doing some running with the collingwood fitness people! i don't know if cupido was delisted or out of contract but maybe collingwood are thinking of picking these two up in the pre season draft!

The question is : are the people you thought were Collingwood fitness people actually another group of fitness people? Aren't Athletics Australia at the Lexus Centre too, or some other such sporting group?

Cupes may have been working out with other fitness guys. He's certainly contracted to Essendon.

Cupido is at Windy Hill and going nowhere. He does need to be training harder after putting on weight this year during his injury.

Bolt said:
What the hell was Betheras doing there?? What hope does he think he has of getting picked up??

he he he! i dont know aye :D , he already had his chance in last year's draft, just wondering does he play for any VFL club, cause he might just be u know training there with Cupido like someone wrote earlier.

Cups is training with some old guys who works on guys that need to get mentally right to play AFL...Not sure of the guys name but has been called the Lawrie Lawrence of coaches for footballers and works them hard. I know BAtheras is in this group as well as a couple of younger guys rying to get drafted after missing out in last years draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

cupido

Remove this Banner Ad

Back