Cyclone Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Just purely selfishly he'd be dissatisfied he didn't kick a few more in the second half. A few games where he kicks 5 of 6 instead of 3 and he'll be threatening the 50 goal mark and top 5 in the Coleman. Contract renegotiation territory.

(Contracted for two more seasons and on, you'd suspect, if not very much, then certainly less than a 50 goal key forward gets).

Unbelievably good kick. Not just his shooting - that pass to Sturt in early in the fourth. Just wow, we have some serious young talent and Cyclone is well & truly leading the way :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harrison Jones is the only other one I would put close to that
He's 23 and only kicked 10 goals in 10 games. The other eligible forwards would be Darcy (22 goals), McDonald (19), Ugle-Hagan (18), Cadman (14), Van Rooyen (13), and Jackson (11). Jackson turns 23 the day after the grand final so should be eligible, whereas Georgiades (16 goals) turns 23 the day of the grand final so shouldn't be eligible.

He's 23 and only kicked 10 goals in 10 games. The other eligible forwards would be Darcy (22 goals), McDonald (19), Ugle-Hagan (18), Cadman (14), Van Rooyen (13), and Jackson (11). Jackson turns 23 the day after the grand final so should be eligible, whereas Georgiades (16 goals) turns 23 the day of the grand final so shouldn't be eligible.
Damn I had no idea Darcy was doing so well.

I reckon Jackson will most likely get the ruck spot. Plays a lot of ruck and young enough rucks who get a lot of gametime are few...

The way he plays, the way he claps and celebrates small things, the way he fronts the media and talks like someone with 10x his experience. This kind of player personality won't leave. He's a leader. Leadership group soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back