Status
Not open for further replies.

heslop

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Congratulations to Preston and the JOCs on promotion to D1

Parade still not a sure thing to come down to D2 with Oakleigh potentially leaving after relegation to D1.

However, it should be another fun packed year (with controversy of course)

Way too early predictions would see WB be a early favourite with Parade not fair behind given they are relegated. YV should be there abouts if they can get more depth, and Hawthorn and GE should also be playing for finals

ESL are my early relegation favourites based off what i see saw last season with their severe lack of depth

what can D3 expect from Richmond Centrals?
Not sure to be honest, this season they were severely undermanned, so i think they will struggle next season again if none of their good players from a few seasons ago don't return. If they have the same list this season, they won't push for finals, and will potentially finish in the bottom 4 of the division which is a shame considering they were on the right track a few seasons ago.

what can D3 expect from Richmond Centrals?

We're expecting big improvement, well we'd certainly hope so! Plans are certainly in place and I'm sure we'll learn from the mistakes of 2016.

We're on the lookout for a new coach, which begs the question, where on bigfooty do I post an advertisement??

We're expecting big improvement, well we'd certainly hope so! Plans are certainly in place and I'm sure we'll learn from the mistakes of 2016.

We're on the lookout for a new coach, which begs the question, where on bigfooty do I post an advertisement??
the coach advertisement thread seems to have disappeared

Oh dear. Care to explain, without it leading to use of the editorial delete key?

Bedford your hate and contempt for GE is well known. Perhaps worry about Ormond and the pressure they are putting on clubs from starting up juniors, thus keeping kids out of football. Better still stick to your own forum instead of griping about GE whenever you can.

Bedford your hate and contempt for GE is well known. Perhaps worry about Ormond and the pressure they are putting on clubs from starting up juniors, thus keeping kids out of football. Better still stick to your own forum instead of griping about GE whenever you can.
Listen champ, ive posted here before that the senior body of Ormond had no problems with GE starting a under age teams it was the Ormond junior committee. In fact I know that the senior body was in disbelief. Personally I have no problems with it, the more kids playing our game the better. It's the way that GE is going about it at the moment is like a payback, but as I said it had NOTHING to do with OAFC.

Listen champ, ive posted here before that the senior body of Ormond had no problems with GE starting a under age teams it was the Ormond junior committee. In fact I know that the senior body was in disbelief. Personally I have no problems with it, the more kids playing our game the better. It's the way that GE is going about it at the moment is like a payback, but as I said it had NOTHING to do with OAFC.

Still Ormond football Club. One and the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine competitive and looking to push most sides. Hawthorn from results had the highest winning percentage of any senior club in the Vafa over the last 4 seasons.

2013 - 16/2 home and away D4 88%
2014 - 16/0 home and away D4 100%
2015 - 11/5 home and away D3 69%
2016 - 17/1 home and away D3 94%

That is a 60/68 home and away record or 89% winning rate - wowee! Would think they will be very confident coming into season. Is there a more successful club over last 4 years in the Vafa based on raw numbers?

Glen Eira boasting the bones of a D2 club would also rate chances. I can see D2 being one of the more even and hotly contested divisions in 2017.

I'd imagine competitive and looking to push most sides. Hawthorn from results had the highest winning percentage of any senior club in the Vafa over the last 4 seasons.

2013 - 16/2 home and away D4 88%
2014 - 16/0 home and away D4 100%
2015 - 11/5 home and away D3 69%
2016 - 17/1 home and away D3 94%

That is a 60/68 home and away record or 89% winning rate - wowee! Would think they will be very confident coming into season. Is there a more successful club over last 4 years in the Vafa based on raw numbers?

Glen Eira boasting the bones of a D2 club would also rate chances. I can see D2 being one of the more even and hotly contested divisions in 2017.

Probably not based on raw numbers, but teams like Kew and Preston have won 3 flags in 4 years so technically they are more successfully, actually, technically any team who has won a flag in the past 4 years is likely to have been more successful, if not looking at raw numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back