Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is, she's not even that hot. I mean, obviously your average BF citizen would sweat bullets to put one through her, but footballers? I mean, I'm sure she's a **** and everything, but she's hardly alone in that.

It's a bit like having a whole buffet to eat from, and you and your mates only hoe into the turkey. Odd.

can you at least answer my questions?

are they what you actually believe?

well can you answer mine?.

will this cost the nicks any possible endorsments now or in the future?

these endorsments can be very lucrative, especially for someone as marketable as riewoldt, imagine getting a phone call saying sorry nick, we're not renewing your 200k per year gatorade contract, you just dont have the image we're looking for right now.

they wont say we're not renewing it because half of the country has seen what you get up to behind closed doors.

reckon we'll be seeing del on the footy show anymore? im doubting it.

all because some imbecile who happens to play for the same club did the wrong thing, and lets face it, it isnt the only wrong thing this goose has done.

well can you answer mine?.

will this cost the nicks any possible endorsments now or in the future?

these endorsments can be very lucrative, especially for someone as marketable as riewoldt, imagine getting a phone call saying sorry nick, we're not renewing your 200k per year gatorade contract, you just dont have the image we're looking for right now.

they wont say we're not renewing it because half of the country has seen what you get up to behind closed doors.

reckon we'll be seeing del on the footy show anymore? im doubting it.

all because some imbecile who happens to play for the same club did the wrong thing, and lets face it, it isnt the only wrong thing this goose has done.

If billy can go full monty live on TV, I don't see why a fully clothed dal can't come on.

:D

I have my doubts that she even has more photos, if she did she would of realised them by now.
Pretty sure she has got some more stuff. Why do you think they got that Federal Order for her not to release more photos? Why is she expected in court tomorrow?

Clearly she has something. Numerous stories have said she's been showing them to journalists - but they didn't want to touch them. And maybe Ricky Nixon has seen them too. Hence the affidavit.

if her form is anything to go by, she said yes and turned out not liking what happened but didn't say no. that's rape or being forced according to some girls. unfortunately sex is a pretty weighty subject, and it seems that the idea of sexual misunderstandings don't come into play for whatever reason.

someone r*ped and angry enough to do something about it would have already visited the police, oui?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol great interview. Absolutely killed her in it.

Obviously has no idea what she's doing and how much scrutiny she has brought upon herself.

I think it's speaks volumes that no one that giving her any guidance with dealing with the media. Even Max Markson has stayed clear of her right now.

l0lz0r, can't wait to hear the repercussions of her comments 'i took them'. Either way will bring the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back