Rumour Damian Barrett Blacklisted

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dogs allegedly placed him (Barrett) on a black list after Libbas little nap in the gutter episode.

I had heard when Bevo came on board at the Dogs that the club etc. started giving him some restricted access etc. then the Tailagate happened...

Rumours of a seriously heated verbal altercation, things that where off the record used on the record etc. etc. the other week Bevo was on Footy Classified... It was pretty obvious that there is some bad blood between Bevo/Dogs and Barrett. So I would imagine he got put back on the black list pretty quick at the Dogs.

The Dogs allegedly placed him (Barrett) on a black list after Libbas little nap in the gutter episode.

I had heard when Bevo came on board at the Dogs that the club etc. started giving him some restricted access etc. then the Tailagate happened...

Rumours of a seriously heated verbal altercation, things that where off the record used on the record etc. etc. the other week Bevo was on Footy Classified... It was pretty obvious that there is some bad blood between Bevo/Dogs and Barrett. So I would imagine he got put back on the black list pretty quick at the Dogs.

Bevo also had a little chat to Damo in the toilets at the brownlow last year.

Bevo also had a little chat to Damo in the toilets at the brownlow last year.

If you were taking a piss at the brownlow would be you want someone sniffing for a story? Good riddance if we blocked him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tie this in with the thread on the saints board about Barrett dribbling garbage about the saints and it's not hard to work out its just someone's hateful opinion of him not a genuine rumour, particularly because this thread was started by a saints supporter. He is a pretty big flog, clubs should start telling him they are allergic to pigs who sweat and then he wouldn't get any journalism work done ;)

Tie this in with the thread on the saints board about Barrett dribbling garbage about the saints and it's not hard to work out its just someone's hateful opinion of him not a genuine rumour, particularly because this thread was started by a saints supporter. He is a pretty big flog, clubs should start telling him they are allergic to pigs who sweat and then he wouldn't get any journalism work done ;)

might want wanna ask other supporters if they've heard similar rumors...

if you read the saints board you would have seen the rumors about him before i started that thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Damian Barrett Blacklisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back