Rumour Dan Hannebery to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Hannebery will be moving to a Victorian club at the end of this season.

A relative of mine set up a meeting with a Sydney businessman who is looking for investors into his new company. During the conversation, the man expressed that his daughter is dating Swans star Dan Hannebery, and that the couple will 100% be moving back to Victoria at the end of the year for Dan’s football career.

Whilst I understand that this post will be followed with ridiculing -as all bigfooty rumours are- I want to clarify that I do not have any “inside sources” , rather the facts I can provide were stumbled across coincidentally.

The news probably won’t come as a surprise to many, with much speculation already surrounding the midfielder’s future as well as his current form. Perhaps the inevitable exit from the Swans at the end of the season would explain Hannebery’s recent drop in output.
Dan wont have a career in Sydney - what VFL club would take him . Carlton perhaps

On a mil a year at swans. Why wld u want to give them cap space. Especially when the bud contract is starting to ramp up $ wise. Vic clubs shld be going after the swans youth, Not washed up party boys.

On a mil a year at swans. Why wld u want to give them cap space. Especially when the bud contract is starting to ramp up $ wise. Vic clubs shld be going after the swans youth, Not washed up party boys.
He's not on a million a year... not even close to it.

Sydney would be mad to trade him. Two injury plagued seasons mean his value is diminished. Better option would be to keep him and get him through a proper pre-season next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Dan Hannebery to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back