Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that's reasonable to point to but no one can afford a Gold Coast trade bonanza. Even then, the only way it's close to that is if it's North who will likely be willing to pay a little bit more than Carlton to get it done.
I have a mindset that you cant go shopping if you cant afford what you want to buy
Teams like Carlton saying pick 11 is off the table and want to get the player for rubbish is not going to happen

Contracted player and the team that is blowing whispers in his ear will pay and should
uncontracted i have no issue buy a player like Houston must make sure the team that he wants to join have the ability to satisfy his club and will satisfy his club. Pick 11 /12 wont cut it and the team needs to do better
Houston >>> Saad and double AA with 5/6 years he should be a pick 6/7 or a pick 11 + F2

Sounds like Adelaide and Port a both desperate for Sid Draper … Houston being sacrificed
Crows already have pick #4, but Draper is probably going to go pick #3 to Weagles or even #2 to Roos.

Doesn't bother me, as there will be a quality midfielder still at #4..you

Don't think Port will get a pick earlier enough for Draper. They are more concerned wirh bringing in Perryman to cover for Houston, along with Lukosius to boost their forward line.

Crows already have pick #4, but Draper is probably going to go pick #3 to Weagles or even #2 to Roos.

Doesn't bother me, as there will be a quality midfielder still at #4..you

Don't think Port will get a pick earlier enough for Draper. They are more concerned wirh bringing in Perryman to cover for Houston, along with Lukosius to boost their forward line.
I'm pretty convinced we should trade pick 2 for two first rounders and get Armstrong and Hannaford or Berry.

But if we didn't, Draper is the cream of the 2024 midfield options imo.

If we could somehow turn Houston in to draper then yes. But I doubt he wants to go to the kangaroos
You haven't got the currency either, especially if bring in Luko. I think we could live with something like Pick 2 for Houston and Pick 10 - 12. But I don't see how you would manage it without losing another quality player.

North fans - do you give up 2, 22 and 40 for 9, 10 and 27 with Freo?

Thats if Houston selects North.

Obviously the idea is to give 9 and change for Houston. Take 10 to the draft.

North fans - do you give up 2, 22 and 40 for 9, 10 and 27 with Freo?

Thats if Houston selects North.

Obviously the idea is to give 9 and change for Houston. Take 10 to the draft.
Its a bit unders, but if we can't trade with GC or Richmond, I definitely don't mind it as a starting point.

I really want two of Armstrong, Berry, Hannaford and Shanahan, which would be achievable with 9 and 10, and then we could get Houston with the F1.

We really need an elite small forward and an high-end KPF to develop over the next 2 years. It'd be a waste to walk away from this off-season of one of each I reckon.

If that's not possible, I think Draper is our best option with pick 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back