Player Watch Daniel Curtin - Debut

When will Daniel Curtin play his 3rd game?

• Sometime during Rounds 17-20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably out of the 3, Smart was the only one to not play much (any?) as a mid. Like others have asaid could play any KP and was instrumental in a number of our big finals wins at The G inc our first ever Horks final. For people that didn’t know much about him there was certainly a “wow” moment when he took down Dunstall big time in our first ever AFL game. Amazing athlete - both accelerating pace, leap - skills inc goal sense and excellent mark
Nigel was drafted as a wingman, that's where he played almost exclusively at the Panthers before we drafted him.

It was Gossage. 9/10 times he’s FOS although every once in a while he gets some good mail but if I was the Crows I wouldn’t be stressing too much now that I know the source.

On a potential trade I don’t think WCE would do pick 3 for Curtin but he is contracted for 2 more years. More likely might be a trade involving Curtin, Barnett and pick swaps.

If it’s Freo as suggested I’d be asking them for all 3 of their 1R picks (given none are likely to be in the top 10) in exchange for Curtin and the Melbourne 2R. In a midfield heavy draft you should be able to get a hold of a couple of good mids and a KPP. If one of their picks does end up in the top 10 after likely bids I’d be going after their two best 1Rs minimum.

In saying that probably worth keeping your powder dry until hearing it from someone other than Gossage.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Nicks (probably):

Surprised Meme GIF

"How dare that ingrate not be happy travelling to Noarlunga, West Adelaide and Elizabeth for the next 3 years!!! We're such a good team - he can't possibly expect to get games ahead of Smith and Jones! Doesn't he know how stacked we are?! He should be grovelling at our feet to extend him to 2030!!!!:mad::mad::mad:"

Look, IF its true, then its WCE 1st this year and maybe a 2nd - add that to our 1st this year and we may be able to secure 2 x top end mids in this draft. Thats the end game IF its true he wants out - 2 years left on contract we hold the cards in terms of trade.

EDIT: Just saw Eaglevision's post - so if its Freo, then is their 1st this year and next - full stop

Why not demand Harley Reid as well, while we're at it?

If it's true then we'll get something inadequate on return. He has no exposed form.

Fingers crossed it's tabloid gossip. I'm sure he's frustrated but there's a long walk from there to demanding a trade.

Why not demand Harley Reid as well, while we're at it?

If it's true then we'll get something inadequate on return. He has no exposed form.

Fingers crossed it's tabloid gossip. I'm sure he's frustrated but there's a long walk from there to demanding a trade.
2 years left on contract..we need to dig in IF that rumor comes to fruition - adequate is not to our advantage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already confirmed this 'rumour' was a text from a listener on radio, read out by 'journalist' Tim Gossage...

Talk about jumping at shadows.

Literally from the horses mouth in February...

““I’m really enjoying it at the moment, the group has been great at welcoming me and I’m absolutely loving Adelaide,” Curtin said. 'It (Adelaide) is not too different from Perth really, it’s really chilled, really laid back which suits my personality very well'

C4[2]Yo`DooR think's he's pretty settled/happy here, yeah?

Already confirmed this 'rumour' was a text from a listener on radio, read out by 'journalist' Tim Gossage...

Talk about jumping at shadows.

Literally from the horses mouth in February...

““I’m really enjoying it at the moment, the group has been great at welcoming me and I’m absolutely loving Adelaide,” Curtin said. 'It (Adelaide) is not too different from Perth really, it’s really chilled, really laid back which suits my personality very well'

C4[2]Yo`DooR think's he's pretty settled/happy here, yeah?

Things can change in a short time.

Things can change in a short time.
They can also not change.

Regardless we have absolutely no way of knowing, players who are leaving are still going to (usually) do media talking about how great they club is and players who are staying are still usually subject to rumours that they are going to leave when there's cause for speculation (OOC, go home factor etc). For now Curtin is contracted so it's very improbable he's going anywhere.

They can also not change.

Regardless we have absolutely no way of knowing, players who are leaving are still going to (usually) do media talking about how great they club is and players who are staying are still usually subject to rumours that they are going to leave when there's cause for speculation (OOC, go home factor etc). For now Curtin is contracted so it's very improbable he's going anywhere.

This was in February. As I have stated before we have had players leave while contracted.

Nobody is saying it is impossible that he leaves or that nobody ever leaves while contracted. There's just no particular reason to assume that it's happening at this stage, and most player movements happen while OOC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Daniel Curtin - Debut

Back