Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

What a vile post.

All I'm saying is if you could get a good deal for Rioli and Bolton as you enter a rebuild I'd take it and run. If you want to blow smoke up their asses and pretend they are like Hodge or Cotchin, good for you.
Vile? You're the one lumping them together son.

"they aren't going to teach these kids to be men, to train hard and show them how to be afl footballers. These two are guys that make good teams great, the cherry on top type of guys"

As I said, you clearly have NFI about Rioli. Cherry on top player? He's about to win our bnf in our worst ever season. How in the **** is that a cherry on top type player?

No one said either are Hodge or Cotchin, but Dimma is chasing Dan for his experience and attitude and to help change Suns culture. Not to be a cherry on top 🤦🏻

Pick 6 is a given.

The extras will be later shuffling.

Something like 6, 37, 46 for Rioli and F3.

Richmond get a couple of extra picks in 2024 to bundle together for Brisbane.

GC get points for next year.

Tigers supporters putting any of 12, 20 or 26 with 6 are delusional.
Richmond have more than enough picks for Brisbane with
1, 21, 29, 39, 41, 47, 57, 66, 72, 75
37 & 46 are totally useless to Richmond and would not take that

Vile? You're the one lumping them together son.

"they aren't going to teach these kids to be men, to train hard and show them how to be afl footballers. These two are guys that make good teams great, the cherry on top type of guys"

As I said, you clearly have NFI about Rioli. Cherry on top player? He's about to win our bnf in our worst ever season. How in the **** is that a cherry on top type player?

No one said either are Hodge or Cotchin, but Dimma is chasing Dan for his experience and attitude and to help change Suns culture. Not to be a cherry on top 🤦🏻
Its vile, you know what you were trying to do.

I mean who else could win your bnf? Tom Lynch after kicking six goals? Bloody hell. You had like 6 guys who played more than 20 games. You scored the least amount of points while almost giving up the most. You'd hope he'd win it after the season you've had.

All I've said is if you could get good deals for these guys I'd take it. They aren't your Hodge or Cotchin types and I don't think they will be overly valuable for a club getting flogged each week.

I really don't know what you are trying to argue? You don't want a good deal for them? Ok.

Its vile, you know what you were trying to do.

I mean who else could win your bnf? Tom Lynch after kicking six goals? Bloody hell. You had like 6 guys who played more than 20 games. You scored the least amount of points while almost giving up the most. You'd hope he'd win it after the season you've had.

All I've said is if you could get good deals for these guys I'd take it. They aren't your Hodge or Cotchin types and I don't think they will be overly valuable for a club getting flogged each week.

I really don't know what you are trying to argue? You don't want a good deal for them? Ok.
I'll tell ya who won't be, Shai Bolton. Hence the completely different way they both carried eachother this season.

Just pointing out ot was a lazy and uninformed opinion by lumping them both together 👍

Tigers had a bad year with injuries, but if rioli and Bolton are so good thry should have helped them more.
I think rioli, 39,41 for 6 2025r3 will be the deal made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back