Remove this Banner Ad

jmorg1

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2003
that's me!bourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Foxtel Commentary:

Pickers: Adelaide have got some good young players we haven't really heard or know much about. Vince, Van Berlo, Mackay ...

Frawley: ... DOUGHTY!

LOL.

it was hilarious.

i just posted it in the jacky thread.

the commentary is gold. its not quite as bad as the freo game, but god, whenever john casey is commentating, you wouldn't know the crows are playing.

vince is awesome, and its almost as if they expect him to be awesome. no emotion whatsoever. but if a melbourne young gun gets within a bllsroar of possibly doing something good, they go nuts.

There was the classic during the NAB Cup when he said the Crows had thrown it around abit by moving Torney up forward. He referred to Torney more than once.

Danny Frawley commentating his nephew probably isn't a great idea. He was always sticking up for the Melbourne backline even though they were being dominated.
David Schwarze still takes the cake IMO He is shocking

Foxtel Commentary:

Pickers: Adelaide have got some good young players we haven't really heard or know much about. Vince, Van Berlo, Mackay ...

Frawley: ... DOUGHTY!

Whenever I see or hear Doughty i cant help but get 'Foreevvverr young...i want to be foreevver young' stuck in my head.

I just cant wait till he retires...just to see who says something about retiring so early etc.

Just watching teh game again after IQing it and this is my favourite moment.

*Bock Marks the ball*

And Bock takes the mark. Maric now drives the ball long.

You called the right player, you then call a different players name when the ball is still in the same players hands AND you don't correct yourself.

Seriously, f*cking incompetent.

They keep calling Bock, Rutten and vice versa

My favourite mix up was Jacky and Porps.

:D:D

They were great. I also noticed sometimes when either van Berlo or Vince got the ball the commentators just wouldn't say anything, presumably because they didn't know who was who. But at least that was kinda understandable since they look kinda similar...

Rutton/Bock and Jacky/Porps though wtf?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a complete tool Had no idea who was who! Basically ejaculated everytime morton went near the ball it was distrirbing to say the least I mean they were oh tippet takes a strong contested grab in the goals square....meh.....

it was baised as all hell today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny Frawley comment - LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back