Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be good if Moore could stand next to an opponent instead of 20 metres away and just get back to basics.

Stop your opponent from having any impact it's pretty simple.
He has never been a lockdown defender.

Play him on the gorillas you say.
Having a bit of fun as I get a headache reading this thread.

For some strange reason when I think of defenders I automatically think - team defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I do not get is that even as a skinny teenager he used to be a good contested mark up forward and every season was high in contested grabs stats. Now he does not mark at all.:huh:

What I do not get is that even as a skinny teenager he used to be a good contested mark up forward and every season was high in contested grabs stats. Now he does not mark at all.:huh:
It's got injury written all over it. He's carrying something. It's abnormal to go from being a great contested mark to zero. He's unable to get to all the contests he used to. No one deteriorates over night like that

If only it were that easy for me to avoid clicking an unread thread at the top of the list. My brain won’t let me do that 😂
I suffer from the same affliction.
There’s a couple of ways around it.
Click on the last page number in the thread, (assuming you can avoid reading it).
If not, leave it until last and then scroll up and click read, (next to “watch”).

It's got injury written all over it. He's carrying something. It's abnormal to go from being a great contested mark to zero. He's unable to get to all the contests he used to. No one deteriorates over night like that

Darcy Moore’s doppelgänger on House of Dragons currently seems to have multiple season ending injuries…

3927272abe38f044e5128af1c8339dcd.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back