Dawes has to go, enough is enough is enough!!

Remove this Banner Ad

the distributer

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Shockingly bad tonight, with Cloke not far behind, can anyone say Witts or Cegs could do any worse than Dawes? even if they tried?

Embarrassing. He and Cloke showed atrocious skills tonight, and got beaten in every contest. Dawes also dropped a few absolute sitters and looked fairly uncoordinated in the air. It's a real worry.

I feel like an idiot for starting up that Toast thread last week. Was atrocious tonight.

That sitter Daisy gave to him lace out, no defenders in sight and he completely made a meal out of it... Ugh.

Needs to be dropped for Ceglar next week. Cegs isn't going to play finals, but Dawes needs at least one game in the magoos to find touch.

I feel like an idiot for starting up that Toast thread last week. Was atrocious tonight.

That sitter Daisy gave to him lace out, no defenders in sight and he completely made a meal out of it... Ugh.

Needs to be dropped for Ceglar next week. Cegs isn't going to play finals, but Dawes needs at least one game in the magoos to find touch.

Then Bring Witts in for Cloke then

I would drop the Big Usless Dud Cloke before Dawes. As Dawes want to be at Collingwood and Cloke does njot
Mediocrity cannot be rewarded if you want a winning team. I sick to death of “well it was a good effort” at this time of the year. He’s had a pre-season and 22 games to get it right.

I'd rather not go into the finals at all, if we are going to play like this.

cloke did play bad, but we didnt help him by dribbling the ball along the ground to him or kicking it over his head, dawes on the other hand would have to be the worst over head mark in the history of the game, it looks like that if he goes up strong for a mark that he will get hurt, so he goes half assed, a bloke that size showing such little strength overhead is disgusting.

one of clokes problems is that he never jumps at the ball always goes body on body, hes a massive unit and if he jumps and stretches arms out for the ball, it makes it that much harder for the defender, surely paine has to come in for dawes.

Dawes and Brown need to go. Cloke is understandable, the delivery of the ball that comes his way is piss poor.

Disagree, he's leading right to the boundary line, the hardest spot for a mid to place a kick. His football IQ is down to 0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough is enough?? He should have been dropped LAST F&$*ING YEAR!!!
I'm sorry but 18 months of poor form is about the limit before the club is just embarassing itself.
This dud will need the rest of the year off and can come back through the vfl NEXT YEAR!
Krak in next week. Id honestly rather have Wood that Dawes.

for a bloke dawes's size to be so weak above the head is disgusting, cloke was bad but the guys kicking it to him didnt help him, one of clokes problems is that he never jumps at the ball, its always body on body, hes a massive unit and if he jumps and stretches his arms out it makes it that much harder for the defender

The problem with dropping Dawes is who do we bring in for him?

We can't bring in Wood, as Wood is useless as a second ruck, he has zero ability as a forward.

Witts and Ceglar are not ready yet, and we don't have any other options.

Hopefully we chase someone in the off season, someone who can play forward and give us 10 minutes in the ruck.

We can't bring in Wood, as Wood is useless as a second ruck, he has zero ability as a forward.

Dawes is useless as a second ruck and has zero ability as a forward. It's a sidegrade maybe but if Dawes got this long I'd be ok with Wood given a few weeks to spud it up instead. Who cares if Dawes or Wood is the useless lump sitting at full forward at this point.

The problem with dropping Dawes is who do we bring in for him?

Witts and Ceglar are not ready yet, and we don't have any other options.

Hopefully we chase someone in the off season, someone who can play forward and give us 10 minutes in the ruck.
Who cares who we bring in!
We have won all of our games this year without the help of Dawes or Cloke really.

Insipid FLOGS the pair of them.

What about dropping Dawes next week to bring in Wood?

Wood and Jolly then play 50/50 Ruck and Full Forward. Jolly>Dawes as a KPF.

Dawes is useless as a second ruck and has zero ability as a forward. It's a sidegrade maybe but if Dawes got this long I'd be ok with Wood given a few weeks to spud it up instead. Who cares if Dawes or Wood is the useless lump sitting at full forward at this point.

Yeah thats true.

But i reckon Wood is a step bakwards. If we need to drop Dawes (and we probably do) i would want to see Witts come in. He may not be ready, but i reckon a game or two wouldn't be the rose thing for him.

It looks as though we will finish fourth, so the next two games would be a chance to give Witts a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes has to go, enough is enough is enough!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back