Dayle Garlett - Back Off

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of days late. So you are dayles cellmate

To Dayle Garlett,

stone-cold-steve-austin-finger-wwestalker1.jpg

I get angry on behalf of all those blokes who bust their guts just to get a chance to display their talent to AFL recruiters & scouts, when jerks like Garlett waste their natural born gifts.

I get angry on behalf of all those blokes who bust their guts just to get a chance to display their talent to AFL recruiters & scouts, when jerks like Garlett waste their natural born gifts.

Are you also angry that people who is good at maths doesn't become an accountant?

Maybe the guy just doesn't like pro football that much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you also angry that people who is good at maths doesn't become an accountant?

Good at maths doesn't automatically = accountant, could be any number of professions

Maybe the guy just doesn't like pro football that much

Bull...t

He has shown he likes footy ... but I suppose not as much as he likes anti-social behaviour

Bull...t

He has shown he likes footy ... but I suppose not as much as he likes anti-social behaviour

Exactly! Each to their own

Just because he's talented at footy doesn't mean he's ours to be entertained by, and we should be pissed off he isn't willing to dance with us

It actually flys in the face of your point, with him gone, it opens up a spot on an AFL list for the hard worker you mentioned instead of him clogging it up in the twos for 4 years because of off field stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayle Garlett - Back Off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back