Scandal Dees Punch on: May vs Melksham

Remove this Banner Ad

From a mate of a mate...

Credible source:
Didn’t hear this from me boys, but as you know dads on the board at Melbourne and said there’s huge trouble brewing at goschs paddock - melksham/may fight just the start of it.
Apparently Simon Goodwin put big money through a back room bookie on Gawn to have a bounce on Queens bday to try clear his gambling debts (this was after Heath Shaw revealed during the week he’s never had one in game). He’s already in deep trouble and word is they’ve had bikies regularly rocking up at training so try get their money off him. Goodwin reportedly rocked up to big maxys house off his face on ice at 3am on Monday morning and threatened his wife/kid if max didn’t take a bounce.
Has lost complete control of the players, Jake Melksham apparently out on a bender every weekend while he’s been off injured - Steven may tried to pull him out of a fight and Melksham lost it and punched him square in the jaw. May’s suspension apparently just a cover for the facial fractures.
Should come out in the coming days boys but big consequences predicted.

Tbf I've met Steven May, he's one of the few AFL players I've spoken to for more than a couple minutes. His banter is very much taking the piss out of people around him and himself. I don't think he's a dick, he's actually a pretty nice guy.

Not a great thing to say to someone obviously but Melksham's response is a delistable offence as far as I'm concerned. Interested to see Gawn's take on the situation, hopefully he doesn't drone out a robotic, media curated response and is genuine with his takes.

I'm sure he is a nice guy when he's not shitfaced

From a mate of a mate...

Credible source:
Didn’t hear this from me boys, but as you know dads on the board at Melbourne and said there’s huge trouble brewing at goschs paddock - melksham/may fight just the start of it.
Apparently Simon Goodwin put big money through a back room bookie on Gawn to have a bounce on Queens bday to try clear his gambling debts (this was after Heath Shaw revealed during the week he’s never had one in game). He’s already in deep trouble and word is they’ve had bikies regularly rocking up at training so try get their money off him. Goodwin reportedly rocked up to big maxys house off his face on ice at 3am on Monday morning and threatened his wife/kid if max didn’t take a bounce.
Has lost complete control of the players, Jake Melksham apparently out on a bender every weekend while he’s been off injured - Steven may tried to pull him out of a fight and Melksham lost it and punched him square in the jaw. May’s suspension apparently just a cover for the facial fractures.
Have seen this same rumour in text message format which unfortunately means it’s true.

From a mate of a mate...

Credible source:
I heard from Entrecote’s that May literally killed Melksham in the restaurant and they’ve had to cut his face off and sew it onto Kyle Reimers.

The ugly fallout from Steven May and Jake Melksham’s fight on Sunday night inside a Melbourne restaurant has continued, with Melksham requiring surgery on his hand.
The Demons confirmed on Wednesday Melksham had undergone surgery to clean up an infection in his hand that had occurred as a result of Sunday’s altercation at Entrecote restaurant.
Must have been the bubonic plague to get infected that quick.

Can't we all just get along ? We need to stick together, especially if Jake comes a knockin' with those concrete fists of his
Warn your mates!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Melksham receive a penalty for ‘flooring’ someone? I mean… is everyone just bypassing this fact?

David Hookes died to a punch. So have countless others.

We just sitting here saying May is scum? Melksham gets a free pass here?

The fact he’s a boxer that some have pointed out makes it worse in my opinion.

I’ve missed something here…

There seems to be a reason why the media is not reporting Melksham as the bad guy. Most must have the inside word on what was said and what May is like and assumed this was just desserts.
As far as king hitting goes, there was aggravation and pushing beforehand so I doubt this punch was unexpected

There seems to be a reason why the media is not reporting Melksham as the bad guy. Most must have the inside word on what was said and what May is like and assumed this was just desserts.
As far as king hitting goes, there was aggravation and pushing beforehand so I doubt this punch was unexpected

Just read an article where Kane Cornes just sounded like me… so I’m going to retract my comments, because Cornes is a bellend and I can’t bring myself to think that he shares similar ideas to me!

Did Melksham receive a penalty for ‘flooring’ someone? I mean… is everyone just bypassing this fact?

David Hookes died to a punch. So have countless others.

We just sitting here saying May is scum? Melksham gets a free pass here?

The fact he’s a boxer that some have pointed out makes it worse in my opinion.

I’ve missed something here…
Yeah you have, dont be a lippy campaigner. Thats what you've missed.

Obviously wasn't a coward punch, which is good, but if you're gonna mouth off after a few beers and think your shit don't stink, be prepared to cop one.

Yeah you have, dont be a lippy campaigner. Thats what you've missed.

Obviously wasn't a coward punch, which is good, but if you're gonna mouth off after a few beers and think your shit don't stink, be prepared to cop one.
Could have just said 'talk shit, get hit' bro

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Dees Punch on: May vs Melksham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back