Review Dees v Carlton: the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton can **** right off.

Medical report apparently highly influenced both penalties.

If Rowe was so badly hurt then why thd **** wasn't he in concussion protocol? Why the **** was he not taken off the ground? Justify that you pack of cheating flogs.

I'm ****ing mad.

This, after a history of engagement on the site of an entire month or two. You should read further. Even I have said worse things, unbelievable as that may be.

I've read further, just don't think that's called for. But it's my opinion and obviously we differ which is fine

That is one of the worst things I've read on this site. Whether you are joking or not that's just distasteful and a shit thing to say.
grow up mate, if you're seriously offended by a comment like that which was in response to a comment from someone from your board you probably need a lesson in sarcasm/social convention

Don't recall saying I codone that anywhere or consider it 'a badge of honour' for Lewis. It doesn't take much to cause serious injury and as I said if Lewis did indeed break his jaw he deserves the weeks. Also I did watch the footage again and everyone calling it a king hit is wrong. They squared up and threw two each - Lewis's last one was high and caused a serious injury - hence the weeks.
You seem like a level headed fan.
Wasn't referring to you with the condoning or badge of honour comment just some of the other posters.
I would love to see the footage where they squared up and threw 2 each.
Would shed a different light on the incident.

Wasn't referring to you with the condoning or badge of honour comment just some of the other posters.

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2017-04-02/lewis-hit-on-cripps-sparks-scuffle

Was a stupid thing to do. In my mind he deserved 2. But don't tell me this is a king hit. If you think it is, you've been watching too many 6:30pm outrage shows.

To be honest, plenty of millenial fwits like Cripps floating around who haven't worked out yet that if you're a dickhead someone is eventually going to clip you.

Yeah I think we move on now and prepare for the cats without Lewis. Wouldn't be surprised if the club appeals the Hogan decision will be interesting if so. Hope Cripps doesn't miss - star player!

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2017-04-02/lewis-hit-on-cripps-sparks-scuffle

Was a stupid thing to do. In my mind he deserved 2. But don't tell me this is a king hit. If you think it is, you've been watching too many 6:30pm outrage shows.

To be honest, plenty of millenial fwits like Cripps floating around who haven't worked out yet that if you're a dickhead someone is eventually going to clip you.
Ok, show me the bit where they squared up and threw 2 punches each.
Don't know what vid you guys are watching but it didn't happen, your just making shit up.
All I saw was a cheap shot from Lewis and tough guy Viney try to run through him on the way down.
Your blind defence of a thug is making you all look like fools.

Ok, show me the bit where they squared up and threw 2 punches each.
Don't know what vid you guys are watching but it didn't happen, your just making shit up.
All I saw was a cheap shot from Lewis and tough guy Viney try to run through him on the way down.
Your blind defence of a thug is making you all look like fools.
was on AFL 360.

Let's all agree to disagree
All the best

I was sitting on that side and watched it happen. I don't need vids.

Look, I'd take you more seriously if Carlton didn't spend the day taking cheap shots behind play then going for the oscar once things start.

Having 4 guys pile onto Watts behind play was also a nice thug move by your mob.

Take your high horse and piss off.

If Rowe was so badly hurt then why thd **** wasn't he in concussion protocol? Why the **** was he not taken off the ground? Justify that you pack of cheating flogs.

I'm ******* mad.
There's no way to defend the two incidents pal. Hogan and Lewis were stupid, and have just cost the Dees 4 points this weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no way to defend the two incidents pal. Hogan and Lewis were stupid, and have just cost the Dees 4 points this weekend!

GoBobbyDavisGo.

I'm sure we will open a banter thread in time for nervous cats like yourself before the next match. Feel free to join in once it is started.

In the meantime try to limit exclamation marks on your posts. They can make an otherwise compelling statement look a bit juvenile.

I was sitting on that side and watched it happen. I don't need vids.

Look, I'd take you more seriously if Carlton didn't spend the day taking cheap shots behind play then going for the oscar once things start.

Having 4 guys pile onto Watts behind play was also a nice thug move by your mob.

Take your high horse and piss off.
Look take this in the context with which its intended.
4 blokes belting into Watts.....wtf is wrong with that?
Most of you have wanted to do the same thing for years.
:D

Look take this in the context with which its intended.
4 blokes belting into Watts.....wtf is wrong with that?
Most of you have wanted to do the same thing for years.
:D
Must be nearly time to wonder back over to your Visy box bed for nigh nigh time

I'm ******* mad.
Delayed concussion, appears fine in game, vomiting after game. Delayed concussion can fool a lot of doctors, but you can also argue that another incident in game could have caused it as you can't attribute it directly as he effects arrive later.

Any reports on delayed concussion should not be used as evidence, even if it well likely. (There's a legal term for it but for the life of me i can't remember what they call evidence they can't use)

Edit:
Remembered the word, Inadmissible. Delayed concussion should be counted as inadmissible evidence at the mrp

Last edited:
Watching video through the AFL live pass doesn't consume data, any idea if your links are the same or are they YouTube?
If your on a mobile, then i'd just stick with the live pass. The links are from the live pass system itself, they used to count as unmetered for telstra customers on the internet but not sure if that's still the case or that'd work for mobile phones. If you're watching on mobile, watch via the pass to be safe

Listening to the general talk is that Carlton are angry, but we are equally as furious. I thought we we're just slanging shit at the pies off field, but we aren't going around making friends at the moment. I like this :thumbsu:

You never want to see a broken jaw. Apparently it's a 'hairline' fracture so hopefully Cripps is right to play next week.

Aside from that though, I must admit it is a bloody relief to start becoming the bullies, rather than the bullied.

All top sides have a hard edge to them and if that means a few weeks here and there for rough play, then I'm not entirely disappointed to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Carlton: the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back