Review Dees v Carlton: the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Cripps and Rowe got cleared to play... when and posted this on Carltons banter thread. Don't think il last long..

So Carlton kicked and screamed to the tribunal about the 2 softcocks in Rowe and Cripps having a cry after what Lewis and Hogan did them and both now cleared to play.

When are Cripps and Rowe up for the Logies awards??

Essendon by 150 points.

I see Cripps and Rowe got cleared to play... when and posted this on Carltons banter thread. Don't think il last long..

So Carlton kicked and screamed to the tribunal about the 2 softcocks in Rowe and Cripps having a cry after what Lewis and Hogan did them and both now cleared to play.

When are Cripps and Rowe up for the Logies awards??

Essendon by 150 points.

As stupid as the actions of Hogan and Lewis were, it was pretty clear that Rowe and Cripps would be/were fine afterward. They weren't the thuggish king hits people were making out but still completely stupid and deserved suspensions.

I called in an earlier post that both Blues would play this week. Considering that they are, I think it's pretty shit that they used medical reports and stated that both Cripps and Rowe were in doubt this week. Weak.

Anyway **** Cripps - **** Rowe - **** Carlton. They can enjoy their spoon. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Carlton: the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back