Review Dees v Handbaggers – The Good, Bad & Ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me a free $200 Brownlow bet it's going straight on Serong at the odds on offer.

Clarry has had *ing amazing season before and not been right in the finish in the Brownlow, he may well finish strong but even so that is setting fire to perfectly good money.
I haven't bet on a player to win the Brownlow since the early 2000s , got on Andrew McLeod at 30-1, was odds on on the night and if IIRC got robbed in the last round vs North getting no votes or 1 vote after something like a 37 possession 2 goal game to go down by a couple of votes to Aker. Never again.

I haven't bet on a player to win the Brownlow since the early 2000s , got on Andrew McLeod at 30-1, was odds on on the night and if IIRC got robbed in the last round vs North getting no votes or 1 vote after something like a 37 possession 2 goal game in a win to go down by a couple of votes to Aker. Never again.

That's very stiff but might have saved you coin in the long run.
I had one of my biggest collects ever backing Bartel the year he won and have given it all back with about 15 incorrect selections in a row finishing 2nd or 3rd.

That's very stiff but might have saved you coin in the long run.
I had one of my biggest collects ever backing Bartel the year he won and have given it all back with about 15 incorrect selections in a row finishing 2nd or 3rd.
After checking I was slighty wrong but close, McLeod has 32 possessions and unanimous BOG in the media in a win vs North in the second last round, 0 votes. Had 37 possessions and 1 goal in a loss vs Freo in the final round, 0 votes.

After checking I was slighty wrong but close, McLeod has 32 possessions and unanimous BOG in the media in a win vs North in the second last round, 0 votes. Had 37 possessions and 1 goal in a loss vs Freo in the final round, 0 votes.
Worth a letter.

Just to add to the above Oliver is clearly more handball happy again which I think is an absolute net gain. He’s normally the biggest dump kick offender, I’m just happy he or the coaches (or both) have made a change.
Both times in the last when he had the ball over the mark he dump kicked it inside 50. I still think he's a fair way off it.

I don’t really think that’s an issue when play has stopped completely, I’m talking dump kicks out of stoppage.
He didn't do that on the weekend no, he did the previous weeks.

I think it is still because the other blokes were changing angles and finding a man, he still goes for distance.

Dear *******

There's a start for ya Gand
Dear CORRUPT football league,

Give Andrew McLeod his rightful 2001 Brownlow so I can collect my original $900 + 23 YEARS INTEREST!!!

If you dont ill keep telling Richmond fans not to go to games.

Hateful regards,

ADP

He didn't do that on the weekend no, he did the previous weeks.

I think it is still because the other blokes were changing angles and finding a man, he still goes for distance.

Ironically his most crucial error on the night was not dump kicking it back into 50 in the last quarter and getting caught holding the ball trying to take on a tackle.

Think he's currently halfway between his default hack kicking mode and trying to use his legs to escape from traffic. He's at his best when he wins it, gets out and then handballs to a better distributor.

That ****ing perfect spoil running back with the flight that Tmac executed on Jeremy Cameron stopping a certain goal was wild

9 times out of 10 the defender gives away a free kick in that situation. Old Only Meat Diet times the fist perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tmac is playing as good a footy as he ever has down back. I know he’s playing with a generational FB and interceptor but I’m very happy for him turning it around.
Days after the Carlton final last year, Tmac posted a celebratory tweet when Dan Andrews finished up, I replied and said there was something to be said for retiring with a little left in the tank...

Glad he's made me look like foolish.

Respect where it's due, he's looked past his prime more than once but he keeps planting himself back in the side and earning his spot. Hope he can keep it up.
Might have to bring back the TMac steaks and sausage face avatar mate.

Having said that I do love the current one, something so funny about Toump giving people shit about their team with that happy little pirate waving at them.

Days after the Carlton final last year, Tmac posted a celebratory tweet when Dan Andrews finished up, I replied and said there was something to be said for retiring with a little left in the tank...

Nice reply though, even if it did nosedive somewhat

I'd like to think this motivated Tmac to prove you wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back