Review Dees V Lions: the Bad, Fugly and Abominable

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators saying the lions had too many match winners. No, we had too many match losers. Not the players fault, clearly they were told to go into their shell.

The wasted chances at goal go both ways. Lions blew some massive opportunities in that game.

I think we are seeing a more balanced midfield and the forward line was functional as well. Just as Petty was getting back some form it looks like he got injured. This was the first game, this year, that I felt Oliver started to show something as well.

Fritsch did well against Andrews. Not very happy with the sub being used in the very last 5mins that was a poor decision.

Windsor needs a rest as well.

Just undid so much good work he'd done to establish himself as a dependable player. Reverted to hack mode and ****ed us along with Petty
Shit happens, he didnt lose us the game, busted his gut all night.

Just as Petty was getting back some form it looks like he got injured.
I mean sure, he took some grabs.

Kicked zero goals again, taking him to a grand total of four in 13 games...playing as a permanent KPF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good: another valuable 4 seconds of game time for kynan brown while a bunch of gassed unfit campaigners get outrun in the last
Back to the VFL for Salem. What a massive learning experience those 4 minutes were for Brown, we are the development kings.

good: elite thinking from simon goodwin that because they only conceded 6 goals to 0 last week against the worst team in the comp they'd be able to keep the highest scoring team in the comp to less than 4.

build this man a statue

Coverage asked about Neitz's and Lynch's career games and goals, both of which I knew exactly for each player.

Made me feel knowledge.

I liked the second quarter.

The rest not nice.
Sorry for being so crass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees V Lions: the Bad, Fugly and Abominable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back