Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

He’s just a grub. Serial offender on the grog and has no personal ethics or code of honour. It’s laughable that on draft night he looked Buckley square in the eye and said “I’ll never let you down.”

The only silver lining is that DeGoey’s sacking will free up salary cap space to resign Moore and go hunting for another gun.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wow , just wow , so because one bloke wins a flag that cancels his misdemeanours out , some of the double standards and hypocrisy on here is mind blowing
It probably explains why people were more loyal to him. Nothing to do with the straws you are clutching at.

Bad boys. My point being that DeGoey is regarded as a "bad boy" and a disgrace to the jumper when many others who have done heinous things both on and off the field are lauded as heroes of our competition. Double standards yet again. Too dribbly? :rolleyes:
Big difference, Jordy is a wanna be bad boy. Soft **** private school boy.
Jeez, what a mess he’s in.

It's not only me, but it's also the law that considers what Swan and Krak did to be more serious than what JDG is accused of.

The law is flawed if this is the case.
A three on one beating which hospitalises the victim is not a brawl. It's brutal thuggery. I am actually a little surprised that people have latched on to the sexual assault accusation but not the punches and kicks allegedly delivered by two on one.

Agree mate.. its just that sexual assault on a woman is worse in my eyes.

Blokes brawl but the sexual predator shit is a slowly higher level of ******.

How did that mate of his that doesn’t look like he has two brain cells to rub together get a work exemption to the states?

He is a gun tattoo artist, one of the best in Australia.

Tattoo artist the very good ones travel a fair bit.

Honestly he probably has more right to travel then DeGoey did for training reasons.

Shows how much of a joke all this permit crap is, friends in high places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave I know you’re anti drugs and alcohol but he looks really drunk to me in the video

IMO he is a really bad drunk…….I know many people like him.

Unfortunately he has a “mate” that has the same brain cells as him.

His Mates having the same Issues as De Goey makes it even Worse as he should not be Hanging out with them IF they are nothing more then Trouble

Can't sack him until he gets a verdict.

It's then an easy decision, all comes down to what the decision is then the club can decide what to do.

Funny it took people on here 12 months to turn on Beams it's taken 12 hours for DeGoey.

The last case was thrown out and he was rewarded damages so for anyone to bang on about that is an absolute idiot.

Let's see how it plays out, I'm good with whatever happens, I'm also happy to let him go as a FA next year.
His original sexual assault charges were dropped. That means the complainant didn’t want to pursue them. Why might that be? Maybe they settled out of court.

His original sexual assault charges were dropped. That means the complainant didn’t want to pursue them. Why might that be? Maybe they settled out of court.

No, settlements don't result in the accused (DeGoey) getting legal fees paid by tax payers.

No, settlements don't result in the accused (DeGoey) getting legal fees paid by tax payers.
True. Perhaps not enough evidence or they established that it was a false allegation. I’m leaning towards the former. Either way, where there’s smoke there’s fire. He’s the common denominator twice now.
Sex pests aren’t a great look for Collingwood.

A three on one beating which hospitalises the victim is not a brawl. It's brutal thuggery. I am actually a little surprised that people have latched on to the sexual assault accusation but not the punches and kicks allegedly delivered by two on one.
It's all pretty disgusting.

I'm not surprised by some of the talk re: football and his career, but to be honest he'd be lucky to even have a job without his football ability.

I have no love for any player - of any club - who behaves this way. I don't think Swanny was a great bloke, nor the "Rat Pack", nor Dusty or any other twat that thinks they have no responsibility in life.

There's at least two people who have been left pretty scarred simply because two other dickheads thought they could behave how they wanted and no-one was going to tell them what to do.

Not surprised this other guy was a Tattoo Artist. He'd be used to leaving a permanent stain.

I get it that you have to wait to see the verdict before condemning JDG. The fact that can’t be ignored is that he repeatedly puts himself in these situations that not only make him look troubled but also hurt others. He won’t learn and has been given multiple chances, the groping charge is particularly disturbing. Not the club’s responsibility to rehab this bloke surely?

The club was right to get on the front foot but I agree with you, since JDG pleaded not guilty he is due the opportunity to defend his character.

If these allegations are proven it shows he sorely lacks the judgement and discipline to stay out of trouble.

The groping is disturbing but kicking a guy that's down is no less a dog-act. Pretty sh*t behaviour if all this is true.

He must be a very, very bad drunk.

Did any other players or club officials go to NYC with him?

Alcohol affects each and every one of us in so many different ways. Some are chill.. others are abusive. De Goey.. he's not suited to it unless he's got good people around him that are able to sense the danger and do something about it. Unfortunately.. can't keep tabs on him all the time. Don't condone his behaviour.. but there's a real psychology behind it as well. Seriously complex.

Last edited:
One must admit Jordy and Dyson both look like wannabes. Wish I was there to slap them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back