Surkin

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
France
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Knicks
Thought it would be a bit of fun to try and make a team out of some Demon legends. I have chucked in the automatic inclusions of Seecamp, Jakovich and Prymke but need suggestions on who to fill the rest of the positions. I will fill the team as we go.

B: Marcus Seecamp ; - ; -
HB: - ; Paul Prymke ; -
C: - ; - ; -
HF: - ; - ; -
F: - ; Allen Jakovich ; -
R: - ; - ; -
I: - ; - ; - ; -

I think a good rule would be that the player must have played under 100 games but that rules out legends like Grinter and Godfrey. Up to you guys.

Surely Phil Gilbert, Sean Charles and Jason Norrish get a game!!!!

How many games did Alistair Nicholson play??

Charity Beaver is the best name ever. Can't believe it lost to Steele Sidebottom in the semi finals of the name of the year competition.

Sorry, I was exagerating. That name reminds me of an alcohol shop in a town called Beaver in the US called, you guessed it, Beaver Liquor.

I once read an article about a couple whose surname was Peacock, who called their son Drew without realising the ramifications. There is also a Wayne King in Drouin.

Sorry, I was exagerating. That name reminds me of an alcohol shop in a town called Beaver in the US called, you guessed it, Beaver Liquor.

I wonder what the local juice store is called?

I once read an article about a couple whose surname was Peacock, who called their son Drew without realising the ramifications. There is also a Wayne King in Drouin.

Took me saying that name out loud to get that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a bad name too, his little brother Jed Lamb is a star with gippy power and might get drafted.

Beanhead from LL is named Seam Lambie isnt he? Not great either.
I'm pretty sure Jed and Sean aren't brothers.. Jed's got a brother named Zeke though? All shit names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons cult hero side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back