Did ASADA use Sandor Earl to fabricate evidence?

Remove this Banner Ad

White Kings

Debutant
Jun 15, 2007
Yarraville
AFL Club
Essendon
This document concentrates on the August 2 text message Stephen Dank sent to Dean Robinson on August 2 2011, Sandor Earl's evidence and involvement, Dean Robinson's role and ultimately how and why this evidence was so important to Essendon's 12 month suspension.

It's 33 pages long. There's no smoking gun, but I believe there are enough dots, and they seem to connect. To some, this matter is finished, but what if ASADA's conduct since 2013 can be proven questionable?

Various media outlets have had some interest. I think Bigfooty needs to read it.

Questions or feedback appreciated.

Link - http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=280499&sid=60FN&ext=DOCX&lcl=ASADA-2.docx&usr=Mootha27

ASADA has done really well besides producing evidence known to be forged, potentially bribing a witness and IMO WADA selecting a panel that was going to find Essendon guilty come hell or high water.

The whole WADA panel was a setup but on reflection about as dodgy as the paint on Fine Cottons legs.

ASADA has done really well besides producing evidence known to be forged, potentially bribing a witness and IMO WADA selecting a panel that was going to find Essendon guilty come hell or high water.

The whole WADA panel was a setup but on reflection about as dodgy as the paint on Fine Cottons legs.

Yet the players nominee on the CAS panel member that also found at least some of the players guilty, if not all depending on who was the dissenting member...

Yet the players nominee on the CAS panel member that also found at least some of the players guilty, if not all depending on who was the dissenting member...

The document highlights certain evidence ASADA used, and where it came from. That evidence was used to form signposts, links and strands. It concentrates on Sandor Earl, Dank, and Thymosin. Not if Essendon are guilty, The CAS panel's reasoning etc.

This document concentrates on the August 2 text message Stephen Dank sent to Dean Robinson on August 2 2011, Sandor Earl's evidence and involvement, Dean Robinson's role and ultimately how and why this evidence was so important to Essendon's 12 month suspension.

It's 33 pages long. There's no smoking gun, but I believe there are enough dots, and they seem to connect. To some, this matter is finished, but what if ASADA's conduct since 2013 can be proven questionable?

Various media outlets have had some interest. I think Bigfooty needs to read it.

Questions or feedback appreciated.

Link - http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=280499&sid=60FN&ext=DOCX&lcl=ASADA-2.docx&usr=Mootha27

You making a lot of assumptions there and seeing things in a certain way, and not sure everyone would agree. One assumption seems to be that Sedrak was his only supplier.. Not sure you can assume that.

If you going to look at the Cronulla time frame around CJC-1295 you need to consider the fact that under oath at his defemation case he admitted to managing the program, dispute his many statements across the years (including according to him under oath the ACC) that he never administered banned substances. His admission about using CJC-1295 early in the season suggests that her either knew Sedrak earlier and just met him in the time frames you suggested (as opposed to "first met him".. Not sure where you got first from) or had more than one supplier...

Not sure you can blame ASADA about the substantial assistance.. Remember they tried to get Dank via the NRL as well but the NRL rules at the time prevented it. This also made it hard for them to than give that discount to Earl Sander.

That's just a few things I picked up on a brief look through.

The document highlights certain evidence ASADA used, and where it came from. That evidence was used to form signposts, links and strands. It concentrates on Sandor Earl, Dank, and Thymosin. Not if Essendon are guilty, The CAS panel's reasoning etc.

Note my response was not to your document ...rather to garlic munchers ill formed comment that it was a WADA panel that found the players guilty, rather than a CAS panel where WADA nominated as many members as the players did.

Absolutely.

It's%2Ba%2Bconspiracy!.jpg

You making a lot of assumptions there and seeing things in a certain way, and not sure everyone would agree. One assumption seems to be that Sedrak was his only supplier.. Not sure you can assume that.

If you going to look at the Cronulla time frame around CJC-1295 you need to consider the fact that under oath at his defemation case he admitted to managing the program, dispute his many statements across the years (including according to him under oath the ACC) that he never administered banned substances. His admission about using CJC-1295 early in the season suggests that her either knew Sedrak earlier and just met him in the time frames you suggested (as opposed to "first met him".. Not sure where you got first from) or had more than one supplier...

Not sure you can blame ASADA about the substantial assistance.. Remember they tried to get Dank via the NRL as well but the NRL rules at the time prevented it. This also made it hard for them to than give that discount to Earl Sander.

That's just a few things I picked up on a brief look through.

In the Arbitral Award for example, Factual Background, Background facts, No.11. It reads, " Around July/August 2011, Mr Dank met Maged Sedrak, a compounding chemist in Kogarah, Sydney. Subsequent to their meeting, Mr Sedrak began supplying peptides to Mr Dank".

I'm pointing out ASADA put evidence to Cronulla that Sedrak supplied Dank in March/April/May, ( also Sedrak is named in the Kavanagh Report ) yet in the Essendon case, he apparently met him in July/August.
Remember Dank came out in April this year and said he collected CJC from Sedrak in October 2010, flew to the GC and gave it to Robinson, who gave it to Bock. I'm just wondering which one is it?

Never questioned 2 suppliers to Dank, ASADA had no evidence of the 2nd supplier from what I could see. ASADA claimed he obtained Thymosin Beta 4 from Sedrak in August 2011, Sedrak denies compounding Thymosin Beta 4.

Google date searches between 29 August 2013 and 25 September 2013 ( the day before his Footy Show Interview aired ) reveal no links between Sandor Earl and “Thymosin” or Thymosin Beta 4.

So that clears it up then once and for all. If you take drugs, you will set up a website to announce it.

Clutching at straws OP

Hahahahahaha, your funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Google date searches between 29 August 2013 and 25 September 2013 ( the day before his Footy Show Interview aired ) reveal no links between Sandor Earl and “Thymosin” or Thymosin Beta 4.

So that clears it up then once and for all. If you take drugs, you will set up a website to announce it.

Clutching at straws OP

Has an extra interview with ASADA in September after being suspended August 29, then just volunteers publicly that he used Thymosin on the Footy Show. Have a look at the breakdown of his story. Fits like a glove.

Clutching at straws OP

Not sure if I worded that correctly. No news articles which otherwise correctly reported all aspects of his charges and suspension in September 2013. No TB4.

You realise that Fine Cotton wasn't the horse that was painted right?

So, you have been shopping this around since 2 May. Not really made a big splash with the media or kayaker a far.

Interesting you tell The Governor it was sent to you. Who may have done that?

As they say on Antiques Roadshow, provenance is the key to understanding whether something is real or not.

Last edited:
So, you have been shopping this around since 2 May. Not really made a big splash with the media or kayaker a far.

As they say on Antiques Roadshow, provenance is the key to understanding whether something is real or not.
Twitdoc ... isn't that where Bruce hangs out? I'll wait on the "Bruce-test" then.
If it is anything remotely above the line of fictional conspiracy theory, then Bruce will run with it.
I feel sorry those on his ever-expanding email distribution list ... or at least their PR comms/ secretaries

Last edited:

Shopped around? Publishing a document with no author on Twitter and a public forum for anyone to read?

One journo asked me where it came from, as if that was more important than what the document contained. They were familiar with Sandor, agreed with the claims, but needed to know who wrote it before using it.

I thought it would be useful for people to read it here, and to make up their own minds.

Shopped around? Publishing a document with no author on Twitter and a public forum for anyone to read?

One journo asked me where it came from, as if that was more important than what the document contained. They were familiar with Sandor, agreed with the claims, but needed to know who wrote it before using it.

I thought it would be useful for people to read it here, and to make up their own minds.

Yes the source is more important than the information it contained.

Knowing the source gives you an idea of any bias, credibility, reputation etc, it gives you a starting point to assess the credibility of the information.

Edit* Will also note accusing a respected QC of tampering with evidence is a very serious allegation, good chance the QC will take defamation action against any reporter and news service who makes such an allegation. Earl Sander as well may purse defamation. The news service needs to ensure they protect themselves against such allegation, knowing who is making them is one way they can do it.

Last edited:

Knowing the source gives you an idea of any bias, credibility, reputation etc, it gives you a starting point to assess the credibility of the information.

Let's all just assume an Essendon supporter wrote it. It's not an opinion piece. It lists dates, quotes, events, facts.

It uses publicly available information. The only non-public document referenced is the Interim Report. And the only relevent item quoted from the report is ASADA confirms text messages from Dank were obtained from Dean Robinson, even though ASADA had all of Dank's texts. It's suggested from the events surrounding this confirmation that Dean Robinson helped ASADA establish the Thymosin narrative in exchange for immunity, culminating in no charges for the Bock situation.

Anyone could have put this together really.

Edit* Will also note accusing a respected QC of tampering with evidence is a very serious allegation, good chance the QC will take defamation action against any reporter and news service who makes such an allegation. Earl Sander as well may purse defamation. The news service needs to ensure they protect themselves against such allegation, knowing who is making them is one way they can do it.
Who is this Earl Sander you write of? Does he have anything to do with Sandor Earl?

Remove this Banner Ad

Did ASADA use Sandor Earl to fabricate evidence?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back