Didak on King

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else hear Didak call Jake King a "F***EN MIDGET" after Daisy's tackle on King (that was clearly holding the Ball!). Even the commentators pissed themselves.

Your a Legend Dids!

Yea i heard it, very funny.. I thought it was Thomas who said it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is funny...

You are all wrong. It was definately Thomas. I will accept your apologies after you watch the replay closely guys!!! Its not often I am on this site and am actually able to correct people (its usually the other way around).

100% Thomas

That settles that then
Glad we agree

It was Dids. Taped the game and while watching it last night I heard that comment and thought to myself I cant believe that Thomas would say something like that. So after rewinding I found that it was said twice, once after King forcefully pushes Thomas off him with a forearm, and then as King gets up. The second time Didak was in the background mouthing those words. There was no love lost between them two the rest of the game.

And how that wasn't holding the ball against King I don't know. If a guy marks and takes on the man, then its prior opportunity. The whole crowd knew it, yet the umpire didn't know the hecken rule. If they cant interpret simple rules like that then they have no chance with the more difficult ones. Maybe that idiot Geish can umpire so his employees can take his lead since he is supposed to know it all.

It was the opposite of the Brisbane game, in that they put the whistle away from pretty much the instant after awarding a ridiculous 50m against Maxwell. Even that one eventuated because the umpire was too slow to blow the whistle for the mark, when everyone was wondering if the ball travelled 15m.

Luckily, this is one instance where the umpiring was rubbish, but because they weren't paying free kicks instead of being whistle-happy, and we won, nobody gets too upset. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak on King

Remove this Banner Ad

Back