Didaks Torp

Remove this Banner Ad

All well and good but you don't want bad arrogant and lairising football to sneak into your game. Mick was annoyed I'd say and fair enough as I would have preferred a safer option rather than the one he took even at that stage of the game.

Malthouse looked thrilled by that! On the back of signing as a Pie for life, love that he is producing such gems.

It may not be what Mick "likes" but I'm all for it.

Game in the bag and you're not allowed to display one of the great nuances of the game?

Fair suck of the Sav.

I'de give my right nut to know you had a bloke who could thread a 70 metre torp in match conditions and I think a coach would too.

It may not be what Mick "likes" but I'm all for it.

Game in the bag and you're not allowed to display one of the great nuances of the game?

Fair suck of the Sav.

I'de give my right nut to know you had a bloke who could thread a 70 metre torp in match conditions and I think a coach would too.

Agree Game was over so what is wrong with the Old Torp.

MM needs to Suck it up;)

If you can rip out the torp like Dids can, then why not? Gives us an extra goal kicking option & makes the opposition think twice, because they know that a goal is a possibility from that range. A well executed torp is an absolute weapon & Dids has the sublime skill that's required.

I'm so f**king pissed off I turned away when that happened.

There was a 'security issue' behind us, so we were distracted. All of a sudden I turned around, and the ball was JUST sailing through and the crowd was going nuts.

I was like "wtf just happened?"

My uncle screamed "Didak just kicked a torp from 60!!!".

"Shit" :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless my memory is failing or the beers kicked in too well but i swear that Dids had his arms up in celebration when the ball was about half way to goal. He knew he hit well!
You are on the money. He knew it was sweet straight off the boot.:D

I liked Anthony rocca on the bench tapping him on the shoulder as he sat down too

Also I think it was toovey a hundred meters away the other end arms in the celebrating as it sailed through

Remove this Banner Ad

Didaks Torp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back