Disposal Efficiency

Remove this Banner Ad

SilkyKanga MKII

Debutant
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Firstly great win ! Took them on, ran in numbers and executed perfectly very very happy!

I'll be negative on something though and after a win you still need to look at how we can improve!

For 3 quarters we were up around 75% disposal efficiency!!! We finished on 78% which is fantastic!! The last quarter was around 55%. Just shows that all those games we butchered the ball and we said if we could kick, we would beat good sides well today proved that. But we very easily could've thrown it away in the last quarter under a bit of pressure.

Just shows we still have a lot of work to do if we want to consistently beat good sides and it was great that we held on and kicked some very very big goals late but we still need to work on our disposal under pressure and once we can consistently do that for 4 quarters boy are we going to be hard to beat every week!!

Great win boys just thought I'd give some insight into what I think will make us an even better side going forward but todays win will go a long way to playing finals this season!

Go Kangas!!!!!!

We really should have been up by 8-10 goals at half time. Blew some really simple chances early. Usual suspects too unfortunately, in LT, Dish and Wells.

I see huge scope for improvement still. This is what excites me the most.

All those handballs and kicks that may have been a foot too short yesteryear suddenly stick and there is no weak link in the chain. We get reward for effort.

Firstly great win ! Took them on, ran in numbers and executed perfectly very very happy!

I'll be negative on something though and after a win you still need to look at how we can improve!

For 3 quarters we were up around 75% disposal efficiency!!! We finished on 78% which is fantastic!! The last quarter was around 55%. Just shows that all those games we butchered the ball and we said if we could kick, we would beat good sides well today proved that. But we very easily could've thrown it away in the last quarter under a bit of pressure.

Just shows we still have a lot of work to do if we want to consistently beat good sides and it was great that we held on and kicked some very very big goals late but we still need to work on our disposal under pressure and once we can consistently do that for 4 quarters boy are we going to be hard to beat every week!!

Great win boys just thought I'd give some insight into what I think will make us an even better side going forward but todays win will go a long way to playing finals this season!

Go Kangas!!!!!!

Yeah, this doesn't make sense to me at all???

Where using our players strengths better, getting the ball in the hands of the better users by foot and doing that by linking with handball. When you got blokes who can win the contested ball like JZ and the skipper then its just about using it to the best adavantage of the team. Well done Bon some really good coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disposal Efficiency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back