Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Dec 30, 2003
At the BFPA Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea Wests Tigers
A lot was said about our disposal efficiency earlier in the season, but who are our elite disposers of the ball

Lids Newman Conca Batchelor Houli King Vickery Cotchin

I cant think of anymore so where has the improvement come from or has it?

Disposal is always better in the uncontested situations so i think theres a fair amount of illusion in that stat i dont think we hav improved as much as it may appear.

Best kick would have to be Batchular, Just has an amazing technique and hit's a target 9/10 times. Newman is second on my list with Deledio and Cotchin 3rd and 4th. Cotchin would have arguably the best opposite kick in the league, The 45m+ kick to Jack on Satruday night was amazing. :thumbsu:

Best kick would have to be Batchular, Just has an amazing technique and hit's a target 9/10 times. Newman is second on my list with Deledio and Cotchin 3rd and 4th. Cotchin would have arguably the best opposite kick in the league, The 45m+ kick to Jack on Satruday night was amazing. :thumbsu:

Unfortunately we don't see him use it as much but Dusty has a lethal left foot too. He really should use it instead of trying to kick on the outside of his right.

Sam Mitchell wins this contest hands down IMO.

I would rate Lids' left foot better than both Cotch and Mitchell, for accuracy and penetration. Martin is as good over a distance, but just seems to struggle at times with the shorter, more precise kicks, on both feet pretty much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back