D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to all this weekend. If my sauces are correct we may see a completely new look power house team with the inclusion of some AP mercenaries.
Sadly this has not eventuated. However, with Reese Witherspoon and Gwen Stefani's brothers in the side; and Heath Scotland's son's running around, they're still a formidable outfit.

Hi Fam,

I've been spending the bye week volunteering at the Box Hill North Centre for kids that can't read good, and one kid reckons they're a sneaky chance against Power House next week.
Volunteering is great, and many Ammo volunteers also assist in other areas such as Vinnies, Salvos, local RSLs, and food banks.
One of the things that makes the Ammos special is our sense of community. Unlike some footy leagues where clubs can't stand each other, we're like a big family, united by our shared passion for volunteering.
However, "kids that can't read good", may need to learn to read well.
10/10 for all volunteers!

Heard a Little rumour down at the st.kilda BWS today that Albert Parks defensive strategy today was nipple twisters. Not confirmed but as neutral supporter this is a solid strategy against a top side. Coaching master class. GG

Stay vert,

Bud

Heard a Little rumour down at the st.kilda BWS today that Albert Parks defensive strategy today was nipple twisters. Not confirmed but as neutral supporter this is a solid strategy against a top side. Coaching master class. GG

Stay vert,

Bud
Was walking the dog past the ground during the AP v NB game and I heard they had an event that night. Might have been distracted?

Hard reading these scores over the weekend. Cricket scores galore.

Headed over to Oval 20 after a morning round of golf to watch NB and AP. Expected more from the Falcons after an admirable first half and Alby leading the pack, but the screws were turned and not a shot was fired in the second by captain and team. 100+ point losses across both grades to their fellow Div 4 alumni must have made for an exciting vibe at the club function the Bulls bench wouldn’t shut up about that night. NB clearly an arrogant bunch off field after not losing for almost two years, but on field AP were the undesirable bunch. Both sides left a bad taste in my mouth and would much rather watch one of the reptile variants strut their stuff instead.

I will admit that I was awfully impressed by the AP meat tray offering and snagged a few tickets for the raffle. Didn’t win, but found it ironic that the Falcons made no apologies about charging $150 for a slab to the away side, despite NB sticking around and outnumbering their own flesh and blood by a considerable margin. Being the 4th best club in a 500m radius must be a tough slog talent wise.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ventured out to BH North on Saturday - Interesting place to watch footy. Impossible to find a car park with the hockey on but that's life.

A one sided affair unfortunately and not much of note to report on the game.

I will give credit to BH players and supporters, the woman stuck around to cheer on the 2's and the seniors made a great atmosphere during the 2's match for as long as they could. While the results may not be forthcoming for now, what I saw was a healthy vibrant club that players and supporters are invested in - when the penny drops on-field the club will be in a great position.

Lastly, the goals squares not aligning with each other. Not sure if the line marker had a late night or that's the status quo based on the confines of the oval.

I will give credit to BH players and supporters, the woman stuck around to cheer on the 2's and the seniors made a great atmosphere during the 2's match for as long as they could. While the results may not be forthcoming for now, what I saw was a healthy vibrant club that players and supporters are invested in - when the penny drops on-field the club will be in a great position.
Didn't the penny drop last year?

Ventured out to BH North on Saturday - Interesting place to watch footy. Impossible to find a car park with the hockey on but that's life.

A one sided affair unfortunately and not much of note to report on the game.

Lastly, the goals squares not aligning with each other. Not sure if the line marker had a late night or that's the status quo based on the confines of the oval.
I think the penny has fallen through the crack. They’re a bag of liquorice all sorts atm.

Not if you run a tight ship. Plenty of consistent clubs in and around this div at the moment.

BHN all over the shop. I suspect dobbing in that JOCs player on a technicality didn't sit well with some of the Forks. Culture took a real hit on that one.

Fair enough.

But on the on the sample size I saw on Saturday (yes, it was one game/week) they looked like a club that supported each other regardless of results.

It is my first, first-hand experience with BHN so I guess you can take what I've said with a grain of salt if you choose.

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back