Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable they could shoot him so quickly if they weren’t already trained on him.
So why not get him first?

I think they were trained on him but there might have been some hesitation because he was in the area local law enforcement was supposed to be covering, they could have been shooting someone in law enforcement?

Anyhoo, it was a completely botched exercise.

I think they were trained on him but there might have been some hesitation because he was in the area local law enforcement was supposed to be covering, they could have been shooting someone in law enforcement?

Anyhoo, it was a completely botched exercise.
You’d think with their sights they could easily confirm civilian.

Unbelievable they could shoot him so quickly if they weren’t already trained on him.
So why not get him first?
I agree. The only thing I would say in their defence is that they had to confirm he had a weapon. I'm watching an interesting video now with a Canadian sniper and he thinks he had to have had help. But he agrees that they couldn't just shoot someone on a roof without knowing it was def someone with a weapon. Flimsy I agree but the slope of the roof would've hidden him for most of climb, let alone hiding the weapon.

FWIW this video from popcorn planet.

'Thomas Crooks pictured almost an hour before he shot Trump: Sniper identified gunman acting suspiciously checking his cell phone and a rangefinder at rally when they took photo'

'PUBLISHED: 20:08 AEST, 17 July 2024 | UPDATED: 23:16 AEST, 17 July 2024
Security service officials had would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks on their radar for almost an hour before he shot Donald Trump, a new image reveals.

A photograph showing the 20-year-old sniper appearing to crawl on the ground while scouring the area was circulated to law enforcement as a suspicious sighting at 5:30pm the Butler
newly-released images also show a bicycle owned by Crooks which was recovered close to the scene ...

View attachment 2050969

View attachment 2050970
The gunman was also acting strangely around the metal detectors that attendees were forced to walk through before entering the event grounds. Witnesses said that Crooks was furiously checking his phone and operating a hunting range finder.

He attempted entry around this point but set the detector off and was refused, sources said.
(contradicts earlier reports)
Trump took to the stage at 6:03 pm, an hour behind schedule.
(maybe this explains why there was no further delay because of the possible threat from Crook)

Why did he need to check his phone? Was he waiting on further instructions?

lol
so he was refused at the metal detector,
Seen and photographed crawling on the ground
Seen climbing on the roof
Seen on the roof
And he still got shots off.
Wow
Independent investigators starting assumptions would have to be that there was assistance in some way, to let and/or help Crooks get as far as he did.

Independent investigators starting assumptions would have to be that there was assistance in some way, to let and/or help Crooks get as far as he did.

It reminds me of Metropolis in Fremantle in 1992, where my mate would slip the bouncers a tenner to let underage me in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno, he doesn’t seem that bright.

I think he might be.

He was from Bethel Park in Pennsylvania, about 70km (43 miles) from the site of the attempted assassination, and graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School with a $500 (£385) prize for maths and science, according to a local newspaper.

The Community College of Allegheny, or CCAC, has confirmed that Crooks attended the school between September 2021 and May 2024. He graduated with an associate degree in engineering science.

In a statement sent to the BBC, the college noted that he graduated "with high honours" and that a review of his records turned up no disciplinary, student conduct or security-related incidents.

Have they cleared Melania?

Melania:

Sad Manchester City GIF by ElevenSportsBE

I think he might be.

He was from Bethel Park in Pennsylvania, about 70km (43 miles) from the site of the attempted assassination, and graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School with a $500 (£385) prize for maths and science, according to a local newspaper.

The Community College of Allegheny, or CCAC, has confirmed that Crooks attended the school between September 2021 and May 2024. He graduated with an associate degree in engineering science.

In a statement sent to the BBC, the college noted that he graduated "with high honours" and that a review of his records turned up no disciplinary, student conduct or security-related incidents.

I stand corrected

Just caught a live US abc news report (online) that claimed that Butler Police Department turned down a request for a Police "Cruiser" vehicle to be stationed next to the building that Crooks is alleged to have climbed and shot at Trump from. Turned it down because of a lack of resources.

The Butler Township Commissioner says the SS Director is Lying that the Building the Shooter was on was the Responsibility of the Local PD•
The local Butler Township Police’s only duties assigned to them were “strictly traffic detail”… —— they were not detailed to any security detail related to the event.“I was so frustrated and frankly hit my limit last night when I saw Secret Service saying it was the responsibility of the local police department… THAT’S ABSOLUTELY NOT CORRECT!”HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump Rally Shootings - Two Dead Trump Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back