Don't worry, be happy!

Remove this Banner Ad

ajackett110

All Australian
Aug 17, 2002
Well Roo fans, looks as tho we can put that WC loss behind us now, thanks to Collingwood. If we had have beaten the Eagles, we'd be in 5th playing geelong for a run of away finals... now we can look forward to a run of home finals if we beat Melbourne this week. Geez we're looking alright for the GF

:D :D :D :D

In retrospect, losing to the Eagles last week is the best thing that could have happened to us.

Assuming Adelaide lose to Brisbane (and after Collingwood beat Port, nothing should be assumed), we don't go interstate at all during the fnials.

I might add, we've gotta win tomorrow too, and that isn't a gimme by any means.

Interesting fact: I can't remember any of our finals in the last 10 years being played interstate. I don't think any other team has enjoyed that "luxury" in the same timeframe.

Originally posted by SoggyBoy

Interesting fact: I can't remember any of our finals in the last 10 years being played interstate. I don't think any other team has enjoyed that "luxury" in the same timeframe.

Geez... that's a good record to have, considering we've played in 8 finals series in 9 years!

Go Roos

its an interesting trivia question i ask mates at times....

who are the only 2 clubs to have never played an interstate final?

freo (obviously...they've never made the finals)

and us!! everyone gets the first but they never get us.

quite amazing given the amount of finals we've played. and we wont be playing any this year....just 4 more melbourne finals!

Originally posted by KingyOrTheKing
Dont be so sure that we will win this week...I have a bad feeling....

I know exactly what you are thinking Kingy... just can't believe how well everything is falling into place... surely we will have to fu(k it up... anyway if we do the right thing... and win... it only proves what a great coach and mastermind Pagan is... he knew that Port would choke... well that is the line I am taking...

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry, be happy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back