Roast Douglas' speckie

Remove this Banner Ad

Close to worst thread ever. Great mark. Good game by Crows including Douglas. GWS really set themselves following their insipid performance last week but the Crows were just too good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, I never realised how much this board lacked a sense of humour.

The jokes been done to death. Go to Spotlight, get some new material...

plus that mcpharlin thing is still a sore point....if I recall he ran back with the flight and while fully facing the opposite direction to the incoming ball leapt with unbelievable mcpharlin idiotic stupidity into a pack and smashed his knee into a players head ultimately ending his career, for which, no report or suspension was forthcoming...wtf?

The jokes been done to death. Go to Spotlight, get some new material...
actually, attacking Douglas wasn't the aim.
Proving Richmond fans wrong was.

In the Walker saga a couple of them made the claim that we'd stick behind out men through think and skin and ignore incidences due to a percieved bias towards our own player.
My point is I don't have double standards and I'm trying to prove Richmond trolls wrong.

But I guess you guys have to go and prove them right don't you :rolleyes:

actually, attacking Douglas wasn't the aim.
Proving Richmond fans wrong was.

In the Walker saga a couple of them made the claim that we'd stick behind out men through think and skin and ignore incidences due to a percieved bias towards our own player.
My point is I don't have double standards and I'm trying to prove Richmond trolls wrong.

But I guess you guys have to go and prove them right don't you :rolleyes:

And you care what Ninthmond flogs think why...?

Haha was a great mark. Don't see Dougie take screamers very often. Unfortunate knee in the face though. Felt pretty bad for the GWS player. It was just one of those things, no malice or intent to hurt.

on that note, how good was Izzys tackle on Douglas?

Dougie knew he had been tackled that is for sure.
Dougie got the 2nd laugh.
The women had the last though with a little giggle over that body :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Douglas' speckie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back