Draftees footy jumper numbers!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just wondering if any one has any clue about the new draftees been given a footy jumper No.
If any one knows can you please post it in this thread and i need to know urgently.

riggio also got 28

so the numbers left are:1, 12, 15, 25, 41
and players to fill those jumpers are: swallow, hutchinson, green and thurley

so this is what i think:

thurley to get number 1
green to get number 12
swallow to get 15 next to urchy his house mate
hutchinson to get number 25 next to sav

cobba said:
thurley to get number 1

Talk about giving someone the kiss of death !

Should have kept Sharvey on the list and given him that number. This is the same sort of logic as saying that you give the Cricket Captaincy to Glen McGrath because if it effects his batting .. nobody cares

Originally Posted by year of the roo
Pray tell what causes someone to "urgently" need to know what numbers our new recruits will be wearing next year.

Maybe giantroo's a painter who's won the contract to do the names on the lockers yotr!!!!!

Someone should tell him/her that it's not till they've chalked up 100 games, that they get the name on board:rolleyes:

T'toes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twinkletoes said:
Maybe giantroo's a painter who's won the contract to do the names on the lockers yotr!!!!!

Someone should tell him/her that it's not till they've chalked up 100 games, that they get the name on board:rolleyes:

T'toes

Sorry twinkletoes, but i aint a painter coz im younger then 20 plus i am not trying to get the numbers so i can paint the lockers but to make a power point presentation that you will all see later.

giantroo!

giantroo said:
Sorry twinkletoes, but i aint a painter coz im younger then 20 plus i am not trying to get the numbers so i can paint the lockers but to make a power point presentation that you will all see later.

giantroo!
Quite an assumption.

Originally Posted by giantroo

giantroo!

Hmmmmmmm.......interesting. I look forward to it then g'r.

Good luck

T'toes

Remove this Banner Ad

Draftees footy jumper numbers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back