Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats
1719278341006.png
PRESS RELEASE

In the wake of the damning internal investigation into Greenery's captaincy of the club last season, and the resulting dismissal of the disgraced leader, Dragons senior management have conducted an exhaustive search for a new captain Season 38. Several external prospects were considered, but in the end the best candidate was identified from within.

Dragons FFC are proud to announce big_icky as their captain for Season 38.

big_icky has made an enormous impact on the club and on the league in his two seasons in Sweet. After placing second in the EKA Medal in his rookie season, icky has blossomed in Season 37; taking on more and more responsibilities across the league, whilst also maintaining a likeable demeanor in match threads that has endeared him to teammates and opponents alike.

He has proficiently taken the reigns for league posting statistics, positional qooty statistics, the S37 Rising Star, mysterious lists, a new high bar in match thread OPs, as well as trying his hand at graphic design for dubious club rebrands.

The next step in his Sweet journey is club captaincy and no doubt a dive into the quagmire that is the Sweet FA Committee. Congratulations big_icky.

addendum: former captain Greenery has been relieved from his position in the team LG.

Thank you for this honour, I'm really keen to take the Dragons to the next level and secure our deserved premiership. I am most excited for whoever took away my teamsheet posting privileges to give them back. I would give thanks to my predecessor but I couldn't find any unfortunately.

Another season, another captain. Maybe third time lucky?

Good luck, reckon if this doesn’t work the fallout will be … a big_icky

I heard one of the criteria is driving ability and safe handling of team data and big_icky passed that with flying colours. So that's good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big_icky captain

Maybe I will like the dragons again...
Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media DragonMedia - A BIG captaincy announcement from Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Back