Media DragonMedia: Addressing Rumours, Speculations and Falsehoods Surrounding the Dragons FFC Leadership "Situation"

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
I have received several messages, emails and voicemails from distressed fans of Dragons FFC who have become concerned and worried that I have stepped down as Dragons FFC captain. I understand the concern as several problematic posters and former posters from my club have been posting misleading and threatening rumours in order to undermine my leadership.

The worst culprit of course is serial_thrilla who has made several threads in the media which has concerned a lot of people.
As many of you know, I am the heart of Dragons FFC, the soul, the brain, its leader.

I would also like to call out PhenomenalV1 who has exited the club under disgraceful circumstances, and if I didn't feel sorry for him he would have been ex-communicated from the club.

But I do too much, I cannot emotionally carry this club with my massive heart on my own so I have asked for help.

In order to assist me in my duties going forward, I have hired a HR representative who as a former admin of the SFA will assist me in dealing with problematic posters on a day-to-day basis. That poster being NaturalDisaster.

1719309362619.png

I would also like to acknowledge that my position as Ruck Rover has been scrutinised within the club and so in order to ensure posters will be rewarded for their posting with an adequate position I am pleased to announce that I will be introducing posting quotas for next season. This will surely keep problematic stakeholders like serial_thrilla and big_icky happy and will finally give a purpose to their stats.

If big_icky stops complaining he will be rewarded with a position in the LG.

I hope this messages finds you all and relieves you of any stress that misleading rumours may have caused you.

Warm Regards,

Greenery

I would also like to call out @PhenomenalV1 who has exited the club under disgraceful circumstances, and if I didn't feel sorry for him he would have been ex-communicated from the club.
You ranted at me in the changerooms about Operating Thetan Levels, zapped me with your E-Meter, and invited me on a cruise to ostensibly meet Tom Cruise.

Posting quotas?

Happy The Simpsons GIF

I have received several messages, emails and voicemails from distressed fans of Dragons FFC who have become concerned and worried that I have stepped down as Dragons FFC captain. I understand the concern as several problematic posters and former posters from my club have been posting misleading and threatening rumours in order to undermine my leadership.

The worst culprit of course is serial_thrilla who has made several threads in the media which has concerned a lot of people.
As many of you know, I am the heart of Dragons FFC, the soul, the brain, its leader.

I would also like to call out PhenomenalV1 who has exited the club under disgraceful circumstances, and if I didn't feel sorry for him he would have been ex-communicated from the club.

But I do too much, I cannot emotionally carry this club with my massive heart on my own so I have asked for help.

In order to assist me in my duties going forward, I have hired a HR representative who as a former admin of the SFA will assist me in dealing with problematic posters on a day-to-day basis. That poster being NaturalDisaster.

View attachment 2030158

I would also like to acknowledge that my position as Ruck Rover has been scrutinised within the club and so in order to ensure posters will be rewarded for their posting with an adequate position I am pleased to announce that I will be introducing posting quotas for next season. This will surely keep problematic stakeholders like serial_thrilla and big_icky happy and will finally give a purpose to their stats.

If big_icky stops complaining he will be rewarded with a position in the LG.

I hope this messages finds you all and relieves you of any stress that misleading rumours may have caused you.

Warm Regards,

Greenery
You're getting sacked, and your solution is to recruit NaturalDisaster??? 👀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just received an important message via my HR department.

To show their support of my leadership, Bastyy has informed my office that he will be returning to the SFA as a Dragons FFC player in season 38!!!

Welcome Bastyy

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU
Im eating oranges out the bucket. 15 oranges straight out of a bucket rn

Remove this Banner Ad

Media DragonMedia: Addressing Rumours, Speculations and Falsehoods Surrounding the Dragons FFC Leadership "Situation"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back