Competitions Dreamteam/Supercoach Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Great stuff. Go hard you SuperDreamers!

Hands_clap_2.gif

Gee thanks Thy,

such a kind and helpful soul

Warnock could be great value, as long as he gets on the park. Believe his pre season is going okay, had surgery post season on his shoulder I think, only minor however.

Keep an eye on him in NAB & prac games hopefully he will get a run. If he is fit, and shows something he will get games.

Comes with risk(injury) and will be up against Kreuzer, Hampson & Jacobs for a possie.

do you guys think Walker will play round 1 (if not injured) despite the off field stuff that went on? or will ratts make him wait a little..

Maybe apparantly he is gunning it in the VFL training. He is in my team atm He is way better than 269k could average 90 if he gets everything right

KREUZING ALONG will be back in the supercoach league after his shock loss in the grand final ;):D

These are some of the players from the Blues that I would consider for the 2010 supercoach season. (without thinking about it too much or having any stats to back me up)

Bower- Got some big scores once Waite got injuried and Waite will likely be up forward next year. He runs off his man alot with many 1-2 hanball combinations. Doesn't often clanger the ball and should take a few marks off oppostion kicks as he will likely be the third key backmen most weeks. He won't be too Cheap but could be a great point of difference player, I doubt many will have him.

Warnock- Should play every week if he can keep fit and should be very cheap. Great back up Ruck or could be starting Ruck if you want to save $$

Walker- Hasn't been spectacular yet, but he is the fittest player at the club and has much untapped potenial. Was a year younger than Cooney when he was drafted pick 2 benind him, and he could have a massive break out season like cooney did a couple of years back. Walker is a "high risk, high reward" player. (everyone needs a couple) Also has something to prove after off field issues.

Mclean- Fitter than he has ever been, New club, great midfield around him, has been training the house down. At 23 he is coming into his prime. Should expect consistant 100s from him as will won't see a tagger for the entire season.

Henderson- He will be cheap, he will be given every opportunity in the forward line, recieve delievery from a classy midfield, something he hasn;t has an opportunity to do with brown and Bradshaw infront of him at Brissy. Was a highly rated youngester coming into his 3rd season. Could be anything, but should atleast be a good cashcow.

Gibbs- Coming into his fouth season, top 10 brownlow finish last season. Very classey player that should take another step this year and improve on his 107ave from last year. Shouldn't see too much attention with Judd and Murhy next to him.

Grigg- Coming into his fourth season, has a great finsh to the 08 season and then has some injuries in 09 that set him up for an average season. Is very athlectic and good in and under player but his disposal/ decision making struggled in 09. If he is backline eligible then he could be very handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure regarding Carrotts, would suggest you keep an eye on his role through the NAB and practice games. Will probably have mixed roles during the season, so expect score fluctuations.

My big Cashcow for 2010 is Henderson for sure.

As Kruezering mentioned in his rundown Hendo will play every game if fit and have all polish delivering the ball to him for 22+ rds. I can easily see him averaging 2+ Goals a game for us as our focal point this year and will be very cheap in SC. I would say around the 280K mark and is a great cheap forward with massive scoring potential.

My only other Carlton players i will go for this year is Murphy as he will average very close to 95 pts a game and kicks goals which are huge in SC. Kane Lucas will get a guernsey as a rookie pick and Kruezer will be a scoring machine floating forward and kicking goals in 2010 and a prefect back up ruck to the premiums in Cox or Sandi.

Plays a lot of negating roles meaning not a lot of stats at times, I wouldn't do it.

Thanks. Its just that I had him in my team towards the end of last season as I was desperate and he scored around an average of 60 which was better than nothing

Not sure about Murphy as his injury might have an effect on his game although he was good last year

g'day fellas.
this year im starting on SuperCoach
so i was wondering if anyone could give me a user-friendly guide to start the game and it would be great it you guys could give me some tips on choosing players too
cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Dreamteam/Supercoach Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back