Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Honesty on departure is a minimum expectation on anyone with any level of respect IMO, its not about owing anything.

Sorry I upset you, but you could read it again and maybe be less precious this time :heart:
Oh the irony. Okay bro. Calling our supporters “precious” yet you cared enough to come here to our board to air out your “precious” feelings about your “precious” Dusty joining our club expecting us to give a ****. Cope.

Oh the irony. Okay bro. Calling our supporters “precious” yet you cared enough to come here to our board to air out your “precious” feelings about your “precious” Dusty joining our club expecting us to give a ****. Cope.
LOL, again, sorry to those I hurt.

Wow, can't believe the Richmond faithful are upset about the Dusty situation. They weren't to concerned when they stripped us of Lynch, Prestia, and Caddy in their prime. We basically gifted them a pivitol part of their glory years. Now their jumping up and down about 'loyalty' and 'one club players'. Give me a break.
Honest question why would we give a shit about the suns? It's pretty self explantory that we would want to have one club players and simultaneously want to take elite talent talent from other teams

Last edited:

So awesome their team will be playing to less supporters week in week out than us for the next 5 years
Lol tiger fans vastly outnumber suns fans whenever we play eachother on the gold coast, you're the away team at your home ground. Pretty humiliating

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Ctl" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Lol tiger fans vastly outnumber suns fans whenever we play eachother on the gold coast, you're the away team at your home ground. Pretty humiliating

Plenty there to see you lose over the last [emoji6] years then. Enjoy the many losses to come, will be another [emoji6] years before you get one back on us… at least

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think people will be very surprised when the suns start being successful how many afl fans there are here. And they will jump on the bandwagon... it started happening this year.

We're not GWS 2.0. I firmly believe the afl have out done nrl on the Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back