Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Honesty on departure is a minimum expectation on anyone with any level of respect IMO, its not about owing anything.

Sorry I upset you, but you could read it again and maybe be less precious this time :heart:
Oh the irony. Okay bro. Calling our supporters “precious” yet you cared enough to come here to our board to air out your “precious” feelings about your “precious” Dusty joining our club expecting us to give a ****. Cope.

Oh the irony. Okay bro. Calling our supporters “precious” yet you cared enough to come here to our board to air out your “precious” feelings about your “precious” Dusty joining our club expecting us to give a ****. Cope.
LOL, again, sorry to those I hurt.

Wow, can't believe the Richmond faithful are upset about the Dusty situation. They weren't to concerned when they stripped us of Lynch, Prestia, and Caddy in their prime. We basically gifted them a pivitol part of their glory years. Now their jumping up and down about 'loyalty' and 'one club players'. Give me a break.
Honest question why would we give a shit about the suns? It's pretty self explantory that we would want to have one club players and simultaneously want to take elite talent talent from other teams

Last edited:

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Ctl" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Lol tiger fans vastly outnumber suns fans whenever we play eachother on the gold coast, you're the away team at your home ground. Pretty humiliating

Plenty there to see you lose over the last [emoji6] years then. Enjoy the many losses to come, will be another [emoji6] years before you get one back on us… at least

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol tiger fans vastly outnumber suns fans whenever we play eachother on the gold coast, you're the away team at your home ground. Pretty humiliating
I think people will be very surprised when the suns start being successful how many afl fans there are here. And they will jump on the bandwagon... it started happening this year.

We're not GWS 2.0. I firmly believe the afl have out done nrl on the Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

And yet, somehow, despite winning three premierships while we've existed, we still have a winning overall record against the Tigers. Let that sink in.

It must hurt knowing your club's greatest player is calling us wanting to play in front of "humiliating" crowds instead of playing for your club at the G.

And yet, somehow, despite winning three premierships while we've existed, we still have a winning overall record against the Tigers. Let that sink in.

It must hurt knowing your club's greatest player is calling us wanting to play in front of "humiliating" crowds instead of playing for your club at the G.
BOOM

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Congrats on the winning record against us, I guess it must feel like a premiership to you guys as I’m struggling to think of anything else your club has achieved. Last time I checked Martin had retired but if he wants to earn some superannuation and get some sun good luck to him, I’m pretty content with it all.

Congrats on the winning record against us, I guess it must feel like a premiership to you guys as I’m struggling to think of anything else your club has achieved. Last time I checked Martin had retired but if he wants to earn some superannuation and get some sun good luck to him, I’m pretty content with it all.
Go have a cry on Caro’s saggy old t!ts you clown

Cause we haven't achieved anything yet.....we've been in existence for 13yrs........maybe you need go have a look at your own Club's achievments in its early days..when there weren't 17 other Clubs wanting the bikkies

.Here's a little something that you may not realise......apart from winning 3 flags in 2017 19 20, you also achieved in another area....
From 1927 to 1929 Richmond became the first club in the VFL to lose three consecutive Grand Finals, all of which were to neighbouring archrivals, Collingwood.

There's a 1st you can hang your hat on...and that only took you 42-44yrs to achieve that ..... well done!

Last edited:
Cause we haven't achieved anything yet.....we've been in existence for 13yrs........maybe you need go have a look at your own Club's achievments in its early days..when there weren't 17 other Clubs wanting the bikkies

.Here's a little something that you may not realise......apart from winning 3 flags in 2017 19 20, you also achieved in another area....
From 1927 to 1929 Richmond became the first club in the VFL to lose three consecutive Grand Finals, all of which were to neighbouring archrivals, Collingwood.

There's a 1st you can hang your hat on...and that only took you 42-44yrs to achieve that ..... well done!

Where does the 42-44 yrs come from? Richmond joined the VFL in 1908 and won their first two flags in 1920/21.

They began their existence in 1885......in that other comp you blokes had running down there at the time.....think it was called VFA....
The VFL came into existence in 1896 and started with 6 teams.....Richmond weren't invited to join(get your head around that) and didn't join til, as you stated 1908.........that's where the 42-44yrs came from........they did win a couple of flags in that VFA comp (6 teams) in their 13yrs there.

But Richmond was still the 1st team in VFL to lose 3 consecutive GF's...............but at least you got to play in them..............something I think this Club will be doing over the next 13 yrs of our existence, playing in finals....whether Dusty is here or not.........

Please head off now to your own board and have a nice night...

Last edited:
Can I which teams did you guys support before Gold Coast? I’m getting Essendon vibes
I'm an ole fart......and in Brisbane RL, I grew up in Coorparoo, so Easts Tigers was my team, and in NSW it was Balmain, so when I started following AFL it was Richmond........but when Brisbane was admitted, I switched to the Bears, much to the distain of a lot of my peers here on the Suns board........a lot of them would rather see Syd win this GF......no prob with that.....to each their own....but I'm a Qlder and will always support a QLD team against anyone else.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back