Opinion Duthie returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We recently had someone request we take down a few posts people made (in a completely separate discussion) on our board because it was involved in a legal case.

This happened within the last three months (and after this discussion on Kim had taken place in case people think I'm being a hypocrite) so with that said I am really mindful of not spreading unsubstantiated rumour on our board any more.

I can't moderate the scandals & rumours board so if you want to discuss this please take it there but be mindful of your posts because of what I mentioned earlier - there's posters on our board that were involved in that earlier incident that still post here, for their sake I didn't want to worry them so didn't tell them about it and just handled it myself so I'm really wary of getting anyone else on here involved in other stuff of similar nature.

I haven't spoken about this publicly but reckon further commentary on this could have the potential to be taken further and I don't want us being a part of that.

For now I'll lock this thread for the reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back