benrey_demons

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Demons
has there been a commentator more in love, more infatuated, with a bigger hard-on, for a player than mr russell has for roughead in todays NAB game

i think at half time he may have to go relieve the tension!!!

He's an A-grade w***er. For some reason he hates us with a passion.

And what's with his little irrelevant facts he spits out several times a game.

For instance, "Roughead used to be a concreter before he made the AFL." Who gives a ****?

Dwayne is a shit name... to top it off. :thumbsdown:

Sylvia Saint, dwayne doesn't hate Melbourne. It's just that you're shit at the moment, and his persona dictates that he needs a target for his acerbic 'wit'.

When Carlton was shit, he spent the best part of two seasons directing snide barbs at the club.

And when Melbourne is no longer shit, it'll be someone else's turn. He's just like that.

there's a lot to love...

anyway, you must have a wrapped perception of love mate as he was only getting excited about an 'exciting player'

has there been a commentator more in love, more infatuated, with a bigger hard-on, for a player than mr russell has for roughead in todays NAB game

Bruce McAveny's love for Buddy seems to be blossoming after last year's finals series.

Bruce McAvaney's manlove for Laycock was probably funnier given how useless he was a footballer.

Lot's to love about Roughy.... All you need is ROUGH!! Da da da da da da da!!

A-grade wank

There is a certain irony in this :p:thumbsu:

I think he might've ejaculated when Roughnut kicked that last goal.Did you hear the change in his voice ?

No, but I can sense your disappointment, Hawk-hater, hahaha

The Dees nearly got up for you. Maybe next week (Go Blues?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at Chewy taking offence to this. No one said anything bad about Roughead.

Chewy is a sensitive little sissy.He trolls but gets upset easily if you don't praise his injunction players.If he took his head out of his arse for 5 seconds he'd realise Roughnut wasn't being bagged.It was Der-Wayne we were bagging.

He's an A-grade w***er. For some reason he hates us with a passion.

And what's with his little irrelevant facts he spits out several times a game.

For instance, "Roughead used to be a concreter before he made the AFL." Who gives a ****?

Dwayne is a shit name... to top it off. :thumbsdown:
LOL, glad it's not just North fans that get sick of his uninformed, lazy, arrogant sniping.

For a bloke who was such a weak footballer, and is now such a dull commentator, he certainly has a high opinion of himself.

I hate Deeeeerrrrwayne. I was going to put my fist threw the TV yesterday. His unresearched, illogical statements are the most frustrating.

Yesterday he was tugging himself everytime Deaf Motlop went near the ball [so 5 or 6 times].His calling is so bad that I muted the TV at times.

Was Piggy Dunstall taking the piss out of Der-Wayne when at the start he called him "the best commentator" ?
I could name about 15 current callers better than him.Crikey,even Kelli Underwood is 100 times better.

* I hope Chewy,the sensitive sissy Hawk troll, doesn't take offence this week at us bagging Der-Wayne :p

Life has been hard for Dwayne since Warren Tredrea faded as a force.

Given that Hawthorn has never been his cup of tea, I'm staggered that he would choose Roughie to get a chubby over.

LOL at Chewy taking offence to this. No one said anything bad about Roughead.

LOL at Ryder Is God and JUBJUB for thinking I took offence at anything in this thread. The only reason I opened the thread was to have a laugh at Russell's latest antics. He's a clown. I've always thought so.

The reason I said to JUBJUB "No, I didn't hear Dwayne's comments" was because I watched the game in a noisy pub with sound turned down low. Not because I disagreed with him/her/it.

Offended... What do you think I am? :D

I'm offended at your stupidity and that you would think I would be so precious.

Give me some credit, please.

Chewy is a sensitive little sissy.He trolls but gets upset easily if you don't praise his injunction players.If he took his head out of his arse for 5 seconds he'd realise Roughnut wasn't being bagged.It was Der-Wayne we were bagging.

Jesus, that's a laugh. You calling me a sensitive, little sissy, especially after your efforts in 2008.

I remember starting two threads on the Main Board. One concerning the Match Review Panel's decision not to report Geelong's Trent West for bumping Xavier Clarke.

The other thread concerned the number free kicks given to Geelong half forwards, Paul Chapman and Steve Johnson when they were clearly staging, ducking their heads and falling forwards.

Both times you squealed like a little baby, getting stuck into me personally and offering nothing to the topic. Hysterical, biased ranting purely because you disagreed with what I wrote about some Geelong footballers.

You are easily one of the worst posters on this website. In the three or four years I've been reading Big Footy, I don't think I've read a single post of yours which has altered my opinion that you are an oxygen thief.

Given that Hawthorn has never been his cup of tea, I'm staggered that he would choose Roughie to get a chubby over.
Me too.

But as I said earlier, there is a lot to like about the big unit, Roughead.

CLUNK! the one-grab marking.... and such a man mountain.... and so agile when the ball is on the ground.... and such a rough head!

I'm getting a chub-chub myself, just thinking about him. :eek:

The world needs more Rough love and less Buddy love.

Me too.

But as I said earlier, there is a lot to like about the big unit, Roughead.

CLUNK! the one-grab marking.... and such a man mountain.... and so agile when the ball is on the ground.... and such a rough head!

I'm getting a chub-chub myself, just thinking about him. :eek:

The world needs more Rough love and less Buddy love.

I reckon Roughy will be a great value bet for the Coleman. You think of all the attention Buddy will get will only make it easier for him

But back onto thread subject Dwayne = Flog

Geez, Dwayne asked a ridiculous question in an interview on sports tonight on 3AW.

They were interviewing Kumar Sangakarra a couple of hours after the terrorist attack(great get, not sure they managed that one), and Dwayne asks him "So, would you go back to Pakistan again?"

This is 2 or so hours after the attack. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

dwayne russell is in love

Remove this Banner Ad

Back